Recent content by linegenrou

+
  1. L

Possible Frame Rate Drop Fix for PS4???

I don't have quickhacks at all, I use Sandevistan or Berserk, and still get that framerate drop after a few hours of gameplay. I just restart the game when I notice it.
  2. L

Evelyn

She must be like 25 max, I don't think she was "aging".
  3. L

Regina stealthy missions ends up not so stealthy.

Going stealth is really annoying in this game, I tried a build for that and just restarted the game after a while.
  4. L

Running out of ammo too fast?

loot
  5. L

[- SUGGESTION | OPEN LETTER -] I got a slap in the face

the game is completely unbalanced, it will take a lot of work to make this work with multiplayer. maybe in 2025 (I'm not joking) a great single player and decent multiplayer could be available, but in the state the game is in right now, I cannot even imagine a multiplayer. some games are the...
  6. L

the driving in cyberpunk

that's why I only use bikes
  7. L

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

My first disappointment was the game running terrible for me on day 1 (PS4 slim), it was super blurry I couldn't believe how awful it looked. Granted I was in a state of "omg I can't believe I'm finally playing Cyberpunk" and "omg why does it look so bad I can't barely see anything". Mixed...
  8. L

Was there an increase of random events in NC?

a are you sure? I had 160 hours in my first playthrough before the latest patch, finished all gigs and NCPD content and basically went around car everywhere, and I only remember one random event that bugged. It was two cops killing two gang members and one of them after being shot wouldn't drop.
  9. L

Was there an increase of random events in NC?

I'm on my second playthrough and I noticed more random events happening in the city. I've been playing since day 1, and on my first playthrough the city was very much dead. Now I notice gangs fighting each other, gangs blocking the street with their cars or setting cars on fire, also just now I...
  10. L

Red dead redemption comparence

No. TW3 npcs at the very least had schedules. They had a routine. They went to work during the day, in the evening and night they were in taverns or in their houses sleeping. CP npcs popout out of nowhere and wander aimlessly like zombies in the streets.
  11. L

[Spoiler] Was Evelyn Parker supposed to have a bigger role?

Anyone else feels like Evelyn Parker's role was supposed to have a bigger impact on V's life than it actually turned out to be? Maybe the story and character arc was rewritten? Some things that happen in the game makes me think her part in the story was rewritten and that she intially had a...
  12. L

Add option to turn of phone

She's the most boring uninteresting fixer, but it seems she has more gigs than everyone else After the 50th call her voice really gets on my nerves as well
  13. L

Blood pump does not work with Berserk

Oh I wonder if it's the arm cyberwear then, because I got Berserk and Gorilla Arms at the same time, now I'm not sure
  14. L

Blood pump does not work with Berserk

I noticed that I cannot get Blood Pump to work with Berserk. If I try to activate Blood Pump, it shows the cooldown but health is not restored. It was working before I got the Berserk cyberware though.
  15. L

New Game Roadmap?

maybe this has to do with the hacking?
Top Bottom