Recent content by LionOfVenice

+
  1. L

Shani Fan Art Thread

Shani by Andor Kollar
  2. L

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

Well I was just tired to wait and decided to play HOS, I lost some gear/haircuts and the old Dlc's quest are bugged in NG+. But, as far as the expansion goes i had no problem, i used ursine gear (all the non-dlc armors works fine). Only bug i encountered is the Viper Silver sword you gain...
  3. L

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Thanks to you @DaWitcher for opening this thread. I don't have much more left to say about Triss at the moment, but i'm glad to have a place to discuss the new additions when they come out.
  4. L

The Best Witcher Gear

Bear school gear with a combat/alchemy build makes you almost unkillable due to really high damage resistance and damage output. If you play tank stile clearly.
  5. L

is Rend still bugged ??

The point of Rend is that it can ignore enemy armor and shield, it's the only attack who can pass through a shielded opponent. The damage it can deal is related to your adrenaline and stamina, i did a full charged blow with 3 adrenaline point and it did something like 10k damage..... but it's...
  6. L

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Well you are not alone. TW3 is on another level. I tried the dlcs from Dragon Age too but they felt shallow. The fetch quests just feels "old gen" and boring. So i always find an excuse to play The Witcher again till i wait for the expansions. The only game that i am looking forward is Fallout 4...
  7. L

Radovid Memes

Your photoshop skills are improving day by day, i just can barely notice the pics are retouched. :lol:
  8. L

Actors to play characters from the Witcher / Actors who look like them

Don't know why but i see Emma Stone as a good candidate for a real life Triss.
  9. L

Triss tweak?

The OP had is answer, this thread is going heavily Off Topic.
  10. L

Triss tweak?

Well yes in the last pages complaints are all from fans of the other woman , so take the hate with a grain of salt. :lol: The leaked dialogue are seen as ''cheesy'' or ''lore breaking'' from some, honestly i have no problem with that. To each their own.
  11. L

Triss Fan Art Thread

Triss fixes coming with next patch! http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/57170-Triss-tweak?p=1903891&viewfull=1#post1903891 No release date yet, but a really good news!
  12. L

Triss tweak?

Thanks for your answer Marcin!
  13. L

Triss tweak?

The last official answer from Marcin Momot was ''later'' and ''in the future''. Then there was a guy who sent a mail to the tech support and they answered not before october. Not sure if this can be considered official though. So we are still waiting for a legit release date.
  14. L

Who got the worst treatment?

Dijkstra, his attempt to kill Roche and Ves was totally nonsense for a seasoned and smart veteran like him. I honestly wanted to see the ending with him ruling the north but the potential assasination of Geralt's friends forces me to kill him every time. I consider this a piece of bad writing.
  15. L

Problem with NG+

It's a bug. It usually happens if you have a savegame in Skellige. I resolved this by fast travelling on another location (kaer Mohren in my case ) resaving the game, quit and restart a NG+. It worked for me, i hope this can help you.
Top Bottom