Recent content by Lisandre

+
  1. L

After coming back to HC after the Beta and my few cents about the game.

After being a beta player, I've decide to try Homecoming, and... oh boy. In the last two weeks I really tried to play and like the game (specially having so many scraps for being and older player) , but, while being visually awesome, I couldn 't relate to HC. Too many monster decks , some...
  2. L

Problems beating Scoia'tel (true, i swear)

Well, ah, this maybe sound embarassing, but I'm rally struggling against two scoiatel decks that i'm constantly facing (ranks 22-20): The Trap/hazards one and a Saesentehssis buff one. I mean, against the traps, how exactly does one counter them? I've tried to lock them with units, but, this...
  3. L

I'm back to the game, and need help getting started again

Hi! I’ve stopped playing after the midwinter update (does anyone still remember this or am I too old for my own good?) and decide to try Gwent again, but things are… weird to me. 1)For some reason I have zero cards and lots of scraps. Which are some good decks / archetypes to invest? 2)About...
  4. L

New info on Homecoming from Burza [RIP Gwent]

Sign me up. I came to Gwent for a overall dislike of Hearshtone, and.. surprise, CDPR took a lot ot measures to eliminate gwent traits and replace them with poor hearhstone traits. This two rows thing is... disturbing, specially when Gwent already is in a severe identity crisis, and everyone...
  5. L

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

Six months without content... added to the three months with barely anything we already had. This sure is a lot of time . The changes are much needed, but I'm really concerned about how much of the player base will remain after this six months of nothing. Six-nine months of no content to a card...
  6. L

Roadmap coming next week!

https://twitter.com/pawelburza/status/979326455774679041 Here. When this (infamous) season started last week Burza said they would give the roadmap in the current week, but this CDPR don't respect the deadline to inform us about the roadmap, so, why should one believe in the roadmap itself?
  7. L

No balancing or new cards for another month?

I don't like Ciri: Nova, I find it's conditions ridiculously easy for it's amount of power, and yes, I've played with it for a bit, but don't find it the biggest offender (I said "lots of people", not that I think it's unhealty). Alchemy, however, is broken thanks to viper witchers and their...
  8. L

No balancing or new cards for another month?

You lost me in the moment you said an alchemy deck with Ciri:nova is "interesting". Alchemy is an EXTREMELY BROKEN archetipe, and lots of people don't find Ciri:nova a healthy card to the game. (No, alchemy is not the only broken one, but the fact that there's other broken decks don't make...
  9. L

Season of the Elves has started!

No content, and no balance to clearly problematics cards and archetipes ? (I'm talking to you, wardancers!), so, it's EXACTLY the same thing as last month? Bye guys, see you all in the nxt month, I guess...
  10. L

Arena is fantastic for new players

The problem is that after the free charges a new player probably is screwed, payinf to play against people with MUCH more experience than theirs. I'm not even a "new player", but was paired with people 25-35 levels more than me, with proportionaly much more experience.
  11. L

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I've played with her yes for a time,and still think it's too much value for to little restrictions. I can't speak about the high ends of ladder, but around rank 10-15, where I usually stay (and yes, i'm pretty confortable with this, I'm casual - not ubber competitive) it's a VERY RIDICULOUS...
  12. L

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

GG is not mandatory. If one of the players think it wasn't a good game, that's ok, move on to the next match. The only things I refuse to GG are Imlerith Sabbaht (don't have mandrake right now? sorry, you lost), Ciri Nova (too much value for too little effort) and reveal decks (hate this...
  13. L

Arena Matchmaking

I see, thanks. So, if the first try was like this, it's a mode that I will stay as far aways as possible then :)
  14. L

Arena Matchmaking

Arena matchmaking Hi! Since I coldn't find an "arena forums", I'll post here. So, can anyone help me undestand how arena matchmaking works? I'm a pretty casual/mid level player (level 30, rank 11), and only now decided to try arena, since I have the worst possible memories of this mode in...
  15. L

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Side note: Geralt will appear in Soul Calibur Hi! Well, since I don't know in with category put this topic, I'll throw it here : In case anyone is interested , our beloved White Wolf will be a guest character in Soul Calibur VI. His reveal trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33EoknxA83A
Top Bottom