Recent content by LittlePenguin

+
  1. L

Slow Motion Kills Gone Since 1.06

Finishers are ok I guess, slowmo finishers suck.
  2. L

Ocean Exploration

What we need: a more interesting ocean, hidden caves full of treasures and hard and rewarding monsters, AND some kind of vehicle for underwater. We got walk/horse, we need swim/merman?.
  3. L

Hoe do the treasure maps work?.

I'm not talking about those maps.
  4. L

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

The "It is SP who cares" argument is not valid, really. Because it's not a MMO it doesn't mean it can be imbalanced and broken.
  5. L

Hoe do the treasure maps work?.

Hoe do the treasure maps work?. I keep buying these maps which are no maps, but notes about a treasure. Also they come in parts, part 1, part 2, etc. What should I do with these exactly?, once I get all the parts a quest appears or something?. Thanks.
  6. L

Crafting runestones, got enough of them but still can't craft them...

Bummer... I hope it gets fixed soon, I got lots of lesser runes sitting there.
  7. L

Crafting runestones, got enough of them but still can't craft them...

Crafting runestones, got enough of them but still can't craft them... For example, I want to craft a Chernobog Runestone, the crafting formula says I need 2, and I have 7. However, when I try to craft them I can't because it says I only have 1. Same happens to other runes as well.
  8. L

Is it possible to end up fucking Rosa?.

Such teasing... Rosa was hot.
  9. L

You sure?, because it seemed that by choosing the right answers it could happen. I told her that those men died because of her and that's why everyone hate nifgaardians.
  10. L

Is it possible to end up fucking Rosa?. I think there was a chance but... not sure, did anyone manage to have intercourse with her?. She seemed bored, in need of the D.
  11. L

School items - Ruining exploration and economy?

In terms of raw damage, I saw several relic quality swords that outdamaged the set ones. Maybe they missed the other bonuses, but well.
  12. L

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

"Look at the bright side" is never a good argument. It is borderline Argument By Dismissal.
  13. L

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

Mhhh.. nah, they are not well designed or they are just bugged. A crossbow that hits for 10 damage when your sword (and the enemies' arrows) hit 20x times that?. I don't buy it.
Top Bottom