Recent content by Lokiat0r

+
  1. L

Draft Mode comes out of Early Access!

More entertaining than I expected, although my first impression is that Draft is heavily dominated by two metas: "NG with a dozen locks" and "play a card, summon 5+ copies from your deck". Often both in the same deck. I'd suggest giving an option to choose the keg or 100 ore for the reward...
  2. L

No daily quest

Yep. Seems to be a bunch of new stuff broken today. I got a daily quest, but I can't make progress on ANY quests, daily or otherwise. Plus I'm not getting my bonus CP for rounds won.
  3. L

No daily quest

And no daily quest today either... Is this widespread, or just affecting the few people who've posted here?
  4. L

Regis quest contracts bug

No you haven't... We're only in week 11. Week 12 doesn't start until Tuesday.
  5. L

No daily quest

Same issue for me.
  6. L

No More Seasonal Mode?

Looks to be back now. Weird that it disappeared for the entire evening, though... 1641330958 NOW the game tells me Standard mode is unavailable, claiming it's in a season transition while simultaneously displaying 8 days remaining in the season???
  7. L

No More Seasonal Mode?

What happened to Seasonal mode? All I have are Standard, Draft, and Training. I wanted to get a few round of Battle Rush in this evening, but it's gone...
  8. L

Seasonal be like

Battle Rush, like every other seasonal, requires you to change your strategy. DON'T play cards that summon cards, units with orders, leader abilities with lots of charges. DO play passive engines, units with deploy abilities, pointslam units. That's why you'll see lots of MO thrive decks, NR...
  9. L

Should be able to trade extra pine cones for medeorite powder.

As much as I'd love to be able to do something with excess event currency, having an exchange mechanism would probably just encourage more toxic decks in Training mode farming easy wins. As it stands right now, about half the decks I encounter there are Guerilla Tactics Milva/Madoc/Sabretooth...
  10. L

LF advice and heal my frustration

Reward points from contracts are what I'd recommend you focus on. Build decks designed to complete contracts quickly and play for 1-2 losses in Training mode. Some of the "do X 10/100/500/1000" contract chains can be completed VERY quickly that way. The Bleeding, Vitality, and Berserk chains...
  11. L

Another journey bug

I had the same issue yesterday. I sent in a ticket and got a vague "Journey progression is experiencing serious delays" response. Today, Act of Mercy is no longer greyed out. However, both it and the final premium quest for this week are registering no progress. So, I'm guessing they're...
  12. L

Winter event starts today!

Yeah, I was hoping for a powder-based event like last year so I could upgrade some cards with any surplus. Though I should've known better after the last few holiday events with their own thematic currency. Anyhow, we get free stuff that's easy to obtain, so I guess I don't really have any...
  13. L

Netflix's The Witcher - Season 2

I found Season 2 to be entertaining, though also disappointing given my expectations as a fan of the books. On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 6. Maybe a 6.5 at best. I understand why screenplays often deviate from the source material - it's more engaging and adds some mystery when you aren't...
  14. L

FREE Geralt Sword in Shupe's

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but there's a free Geralt's Sword cosmetic for Geralt in Shupe's right now... From what I recall, it looks to be modelled on the sword in the Netflix show. Head on over and grab one! :)
  15. L

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Most "sporting events" have an audience who have an expectation that the game will play for a set duration and the players have an obligation to the audience. In those circumstances, an injury or mathematical elimination are usually the only accepted conditions for concession. An example of...
Top Bottom