Recent content by LokiHades

+
  1. L

[PC] Skellide - Price Of Honor CHEST BUG

Can confirm, this bug happened to me too, wanted to give the man the dowry, at the least, but oh well :(
  2. L

[PC] Wyvern at Velen (Lornruk) dropped no loot

Can confirm too, it happened to me, reloaded an earlier save and tried it again a level later, still the same result.
  3. L

Opinions on Nilfgaard

I think CDPR really brought parallels to what a real life Rome would do. They take lands and don't treat their new citizens poorly, but Pax Romana is very much in effect (Nilfgaardian blood>Northern Blood, etc). It's the smart way to play, after all: If you want people to follow you, you treat...
  4. L

Issue targeting interactive objects toreches, corpes etc

Would it be possible to increase the activation range? This affects mainly objects that are placed in an environmental object (bodies on/underneath palisades) or boxes/packages/barrels that are behind a lot of other barrels/packages/boxes. The Witcher 2 had this issue too, but this game has...
  5. L

Minor Bug Report: Unclearable Bandit Camp

Minor Bug Report: Unclearable Bandit Camp The Bandit Camp South of Condyle and north of a boat's spawn location (the one with Mucknickers all over) that has some cannibals guarding it does not get cleared. Returning to it gives more random loot, even if it's just save/loading from a nearby...
  6. L

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

I'm calm now, I already hid the body, so I'm playing Cortex Command till TW3 comes out.
  7. L

#NVIDIA gpu chart for settings | claims 980 -> uber with gameworks ON

I think the issue is that people bought these things on the promise of being able to recreate SoD/VGX graphics, which is why people arguing against it are missing the point.
  8. L

Cancel your preorder before you get burned

Sharing stance with Thewhitewolf2249. I want CDPR's efforts to receive fruition but I have to admit, the lack of transparency means I'll just have to be skeptic about every video game release, and never put faith in a dev again. CDPR was the last in a long line of devs I trusted, seems all the...
  9. L

So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

Now now, no need to be sarcastic. It's not like the VGX trailer was "in-game footage" , or that the draw distance has showcased a notable decline (or, even asset reduction, *GASP*) , https://imgur.com/a/K3uFC (With admitted cherry-pickings, IMO) or that "We'd be able to achieve the same...
  10. L

Nah, just expected more honesty from CDPR. I can tell you right now, I love stirring up drama with speeches like this, but I'm just tired of being lied to by companies. If you can look me in the eyes and tell me the visual fidelity of the game is up to par with what a modern PC can perform with...
  11. L

Just for once, be honest and tell us everything. Tell us why we got the console port version and not the downscale from PC like TW2. Tell us why our controls are crap and why reviewers who got to play their PC build didn't have KB+M, this close to release. Tell us why they couldn't just admit...
  12. L

Look at the Graphics comparison thread and tell me console parity isn't a thing 2048x2048, that's worse than TW2. Look at the promises of pirouettes, enhanced monster hunting (with the slowdown on striking specific parts), the delays we had to wait for already, controls that are clearly bad...
  13. L

Then I'll pay them back and cancel my bloody pre-order, since you want to be their lapdog and can't see the reason why we're angry. I don't care any more, tired of getting screwed over by the industry because they have to appease to their goddamn console masters. Not like it'll matter, they'll...
  14. L

Should have made it this weekend. I could take the downgrade, I already expected it, with today's industry practices. I could take the "promises" because Peter Molyneux (as much as I love his charming series) had done it, and so had Todd Howard, and many others, it's no surprise to me. But this...
  15. L

[TW1] [mod] Full Combat Rebalance (FCR) version 1.6

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem completing A Long Way From Home with this mod on on FCR 1.6a Medium (could not get the hard package to work for some reason :V), I've done the Amulet (Peaceful Route), but can't find monsters to kill for the "Clear The Roads" section. I appreciate the help...
Top Bottom