Recent content by astralempire99

+
  1. astralempire99

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

How about allowing us to have both ballistic coprocessor AND smartlink? I mean V will only have one of these mods in his right hand, but why not have the other on his left?
  2. astralempire99

"These Boots are Made for Walking" not triggering

And I mean as in, absolutely nothing is spawning showing up. Not text message or anything. I've already reached Nocturne quest. What gives?
  3. astralempire99

Mr Hands M'AP TANN PELEN glitch - Answer the Call From Mr Hands

It's been like this forever and I can't even call him back and OBVIOUSLY he ain't calling me. What is much worse, is that essentially it leads to fucking nothing to do and no progress to make because I've already completed his ONE AND ONLY gig before to get him to call me anyway.
  4. astralempire99

Cyberpunk 2077 - Complete List of Issues

I already said "Steam on PC"
  5. astralempire99

Steam on PC The problem is, getting over to his gig is out of the question since I've already completed his one and only gig.
  6. astralempire99

M'ap Tann Pelen Mission Mr. Hands NEVER calls me, it just stays at "Answer the call from Mr. Hands".
  7. astralempire99

List of missions and their bugs (w/ patch 1.05)

M'ap Tann Pelenn - Mr Hands is never calling me, it just stays at "answer call from Mr. Hands", and I already completed his one and only gig.
  8. astralempire99

Getting full damage while blocking and counter-punching on fistfight mission: Beat on the Brat (can't win the last fight)

You don't really have to beat Razor, and there's absolutely no reward for it anyway. Anyway, I beat him but getting him stuck behind the chair on the pillar from my own side. Then smacking him for a minute.
  9. astralempire99

Johnny's items don't get "used up" when you upgrade their tier.

Put them in your home inventory
  10. astralempire99

"Play It Safe" No Takemura call POST Patch

Same but it's Mr. Hands not calling.
  11. astralempire99

M'app Tann Pelen "Answer the call from Mr Hands", can't progress, ALREADY completed his gig

I've already made it pretty far, I shouldn't be penalized out of all of my progress because this isn't patched as it should. I'm not backtracking on my saves for this. I'll do of what was stated though, thanks.
  12. astralempire99

M'app Tann Pelen "Answer the call from Mr Hands", can't progress, ALREADY completed his gig

So I know you can kinda fix it if you just approach his gig, but the problem is, I already did his gig earlier when exploring Pacifica. So I'm shit out of luck unless CDPR fixes this, or a modder does. What do I do?
Top Bottom