Recent content by lord451

+
  1. lord451

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

And in the future they're getting less of mine.
  2. lord451

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

Hooray. Now all of the complaints about censorship in a game that promised no censorship can be swept into one spot and ignored (which is one of the general methods of censorship, make complaining or displaying it onerous)
  3. lord451

Nudity Problem Fix through Mod

Anybody gotten the mod to actually work? Tried it and the perma underwear is still there. Even went in and hexedited that file. Still perma undies.
  4. lord451

Best leg cyberware?

Do you want manueverability, access to higher platforms or stealth?
  5. lord451

And because I can't get money back from this one it means I have to take it out in the future. I'm not going to buy another one of their products until it's at least 50 percent off on Steam sales if I buy it at all.
  6. lord451

Im done with CDPR

Because being lied to isn't a big deal.
  7. lord451

The mandatory underwear bait and switch make me mad. Last time I buy anything from CDPR at full price. It wasn't a big deal until they put it in their advertising. I don't like being lied to.
  8. lord451

Nudity Problem Fix through Mod

My thoughts exactly. You don't include penis? OK. You claim to have penis, let me design penis, and then hide it after claiming you wouldn't and hide it until several hours into the game? That's a refund request.
  9. lord451

The underwear has to be a bug. Otherwise your entire game makes zero sense from an immersive perspective.

Yeah, Alicia from CDPR confirmed it. Already have my refund request in for being lied to by the company. Had they never said anything at all, I wouldn't have cared. But to be lied to over something that means so very little? No, I'm not OK with that.
Top Bottom