Recent content by lord_ok

+
  1. L

The Witcher vs. other RPGs

Diablo (1,2) - that is the king of RPG´s. Will be the Wicher better? I hope so:)))))
  2. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

www.slovnik.cz maybe this will be usefull:)))))))
  3. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

Slovak/czech translator? Why? We mostly understand to each other without some translation:))))
  4. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

AAAAAAAAA!:))) The september is real.......a can't wait so long
  5. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

I hope that you are the real pesimist ....and the Witcher will be soon on our computers
  6. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

I hope that you are kidding about the september, because evan here in witcheropedia is the release date set in 2.quartal of the year.........
  7. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

Ofcourse bugs are ugly but the waiting too so there should be some middle way...
  8. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

Well, we all hope that developer team will release the game soon, but they are still moving the release date so I am starting to be a little depressed ....
  9. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

.....uh! I read that in september will be the game relaesed i USA, but in Europe it should be sooner...
  10. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

Well! I found many versions of release date and everyone sayes something else but I hope that they releas it at latest in June!
  11. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

...good note! I mean releast it in April or May!
  12. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

So the second quarter of the 2007 is coming....I am very interesting if the Wichers team keep his word and relase the game very quickly ( i hope:)))))))).
  13. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

That's obviously that the czech girls are the most beautiful Bytheway I have ordred the Witcher by czech CD projekt, when can I expected the arriving of the "long time expected" box?:))))) (in another word's : when wil bw the game finished for the czech republic?)
  14. L

The Witcher (CZ-SK)

No nevite nekdo zda vyjde v nejblizsi dobe aspon demo????
Top Bottom