Recent content by LordOfMordor

+
  1. LordOfMordor

Patch after hotfixes ?

i have an i9 - 9900k with 32GB ram and a RTX 3090 24GB gpu , i am quite sure my hardware can handle 4k gaming and has been handling it quite well in newer titles 1671968146 thanks for the detailed indepth info
  2. LordOfMordor

Patch after hotfixes ?

i hope this patch improves performance of the game and we get some more FPS and stability without compromising on quality
  3. LordOfMordor

Patch after hotfixes ?

hey Witcher Fam, so after the next gen update like most of you guys, my game hit the sh*tter too, but after the two recent hotfixes performance is significantly better not perfect though. i am currently playing the game on Max settings at 4K with a 3090 i only get fps in between 28 and 35 . is...
  4. LordOfMordor

LIVE | The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt | Next Gen Update

The time is here, check out my live stream of The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt Next Gen Update. For Those who have slow download speeds and for them the game is still updating
  5. LordOfMordor

The Witcher 3 Continent in 8K

I wanted to record TW3 at 8K in it's entirety, I recorded the various locations of TW3 Continent chronologically as the main game & DLCs progressed as much i could remember, starting from 1) Kaer Morhen 2) White Orchard 3) Velen 4) Vizima 5) Oxenfurt 6) Novigrad (including some HOS locations)...
  6. LordOfMordor

🎉The Welcome Thread

Honestly yesterday i found out the next gen update is for consoles lol
  7. LordOfMordor

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hey fellow Witcher fans, I am sure you guys are aware of this Quest but i still wanted to make a video of it, Apparently if you stimulate the Witcher 2 saved game in which you let Letho live at Loc Muinne, then a mission appears in Velen called The Fall...
  8. LordOfMordor

A way to change ending?

it is dependent on the choices and decisions you have made at crucial points of the game
  9. LordOfMordor

Oh my...

i need to read the books
  10. LordOfMordor

why are town guards so high level

their high level is annoying af
  11. LordOfMordor

Share Your Screenshots!!!

12. LordOfMordor

Post Your Desktop

i have RDR2 wallpapers 1599596741
  13. LordOfMordor

Bug in the Quest Temerean Valuables! PC

you need to download the debug console and complete it by some command. I did that. Alas i don't have original post where all this is mentioned
  14. LordOfMordor

The Witcher 2 Remastered Edition?

i hope there is
  15. LordOfMordor

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Does anyone have a timeline on this?
Top Bottom