Recent content by lostami

+
  1. L

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

I have no words to describe how stupid of a turn this thread has just taken :dead:It's like all you want to turn this into a damn J-RPG.I have a lot i want to say but it will all involve a hour long range/hate fest all over you making everyone hate me so i'll make this short!If you change the...
  2. L

In the words of south parks "towly""Man i have no idea whats going on"I have no clue what you just tryed to say.....Dumb it down and i'll get back to you...Tho i think i know part of what your saying.. You want a liner game and you think it's impossible to give a 100% nonliner game and even if...
  3. L

I disagree but thats just me, i'm sleepy so a long drawn out explanation will have to wait tell my brain has had some sleep and can string together a semi understandible line of text,,,,
  4. L

The Witcher Compared to ES IV:Oblivion and Others

This says everything about what i think of oblivion http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/75-Oblivion
  5. L

Sword Scabbards or no?

I think that scabbards would be great, otherwise it looks like there floating on your back with nothing holding them there...
  6. L

Simple i agree mounted combat is not really a witcher thing, bu having this horse you keep talking about as a walking storage box would make it sense.And about healing baths... well that's a new one to me i can't really make up my mind on that LOL.And rain putting out fire magic well that sounds...
  7. L

To tell the truth I have never read the book (yes fuck me :dead:) so I only thought of triss as thee possible mother :DOn the other hand, I strongly suggest we get to keep are armor and weapons from that last game.I'm not going to bitch if new weapons and armor are added for later in the game...
  8. L

BEFORE YOU RAPTORS RIP MY POST INTO SMALL PIECES READ IT AND THINK ABOUT IT!#1: Linear story works best for this game KEEP IT the story is what you have used to get us to buy the game so keep us happy! tho keep that nice idea of having to make choices that impact later! worked great at pulling...
Top Bottom