Recent content by LPNintendoITA

+
  1. LPNintendoITA

Quest bug - Where is my mind (V can`t read the text)

uhm ? scan it with the eyes?
  2. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.22

still no fix to Only Pain not showing up on Diary after completition if not Streetkid, and no Love Rollercoaster fix
  3. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.21

you need to delete those for a 1.6GB download wow
  4. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.21

can you please fix Love Rollercoaster not appearing after Double Life, and Only Pain not appearing complete if you do it with anything but Streetkid? thanks use the mod to clip through?
  5. LPNintendoITA

Reproducible bug: Rollercoaster Love side job disappearance

it does the same for Only Pain, i did it its not in the questlog
  6. LPNintendoITA

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

omfg the list is so long i thought it was my grocery list ahah this is great! I'll take a long time to read this and do a video about it lol is there a way you also fixed LOVE ROLLERCOASTER to start/complete after starting Double Life? And for ONLY PAIN to register in diary after it's completed...
  7. LPNintendoITA

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

and more people being blind thinking this is all Lmao thanks CDPR for the amazing work. ignore the people hatin. I'm super hyped
  8. LPNintendoITA

thank you kind sir <3 1616197801 maaaaaybe because they're quest items (like the Johnny items?)
  9. LPNintendoITA

NICE! please tell me you also fixed Love Rollercoaster so you can trigger it after Double Life (and complete it automatically if the RC is already fixed) and added Only pain to list of completed jobs for all life paths (for now it shows only for corpos). thanks <3 I know it's just 2 minor things...
  10. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.12

reload?
  11. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.12

its a fix for pc only. you can't mod or pass saves to ps4 so
  12. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.12

well yeah cause they need to update some of them and u need to update cet what does that bug?
  13. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.12

for just few items that are not pickable? wow it's a quickfix for the issue on code execution. doesn't need to be 10 gb right? 1612559740 save - reset - try
  14. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.12

it's a minor thing i know, but please make Love Rollercoaster doable (and also autocomplete if the rc is fixed already, or un-fix it so i can start hte mission again) after Double Life is completed. And add Only Pain in the diary once completed since it doesn't show up. my only 2 missing quests...
  15. LPNintendoITA

Hotfix 1.11

thanks! Now just a small request. Can you fix "Only Pain" to show up on the quest log once completed? Can you fix "Love Rollercoaster" to be startable even after completing Double life? (I already fixed the fuse box so if you can have so starting the rollercoaster finishes the quest please???)
Top Bottom