Recent content by LuciusConfucius

+
  1. L

Radiant or Randomly Generated Repeatable Missions

@northwold Saying V isn't an assassin is like burying your head in the sand and saying "no I did not kill hundreds of people throughout the story, I did not!" We will simply be have to agree to disagree. But let's say the street assassin mission was changed to a NCPD criminal subdue mission...
  2. L

@Witzzard Exactly, good point. I would be happy with the NCPD gigs being repeatable. @GrimReaper801 Exploring is a good reason to have these random missions. @northwold About the game not establishing V as a hitman. Well, we already have gun for hire gigs that are pretty much on the map...
  3. L

Alright thanks. So this suggestion is unlikely to find its way into the game then. Too bad. There seems to be more people on the steam forums in favour of this. Guys what about the street assassin mission? It could be somewhat easy to implement and add a lot of random variety. You either go to...
  4. L

I am not saying this before real missions, but it could be a nice endgame feature, for when you have done all the real missions. There will always be a time when you run out of scripted or placed content, then random content will keep the game alive for longer. The street assassination mission...
  5. L

Hello! I was wondering if a moderator can create a thread for me? I tried using the search function but was unable to find a thread detailing my suggestion. I originally made the suggestion on steam, but I would love it if the devs saw it, and saw that some from the community would like this...
Top Bottom