Recent content by luke175

+
  1. L

Android Pre-registration is now available!

I would love to see the Android version also brought to the Amazon app store. Plenty of people with Fire tablets want to play and there are many of us that have credits through Amazon that could be happily spent on kegs. Please consider it, CDPR.
  2. L

Getting "Server problem" in GOG when trying to update or install Gwent

Ok, I seemed to have fixed it. I had to totally uninstall GOG Galaxy and it still wasn't working, it would just go into a perpetual loop of trying to install and then failing. I had to move Gwent to my default GOG folder, where I previously had it installed on my main drive because it's an SSD...
  3. L

Getting "Server problem" in GOG when trying to update or install Gwent

Getting "Server problem" in GOG when trying to update or install Gwent Gwent has worked fine for me for many months. As of today's update GOG Galaxy continually failed to update with the message "Server problem". I deleted my Gwent files to try and reinstall but I get the same message...
  4. L

[Bug] Can't find an opponent

Yes, it worked for the first time once I disabled the Networx process and service. Still, something is wrong somewhere as I've used Networx for years and played a ton of online games, used FTP apps, streaming music, etc. without issue. If I start Networx again the game fails to find an opponent...
  5. L

I may have figured out my issue...it appears to be Networx (network monitoring software) I have to completely exit it AND make sure the process is not running in the task manager or services. I'm not sure why this would cause an issue as it never has before for any other game, but I'm able to...
  6. L

Can't Enter Any Games...

I've tried probably 20-30 times in a row multiple times over multiple days and have not been able to enter a single game no matter what faction I choose. :(
  7. L

Can't Enter Any Games...

Anyone ever figure this out? Still can't connect to a single game.
  8. L

I put a ticket in, nothing yet. It's been 5 days since I got into beta and I have yet to be able to play a single game. I'm not using a VPN or anything else- never had a problem connecting to any other game or service. I've also talked to multiple people on reddit who are having the same issue...
  9. L

Tried everything here and I'm still having the same issue. I haven't played a single game since getting into beta. I also tried resetting my modem and router and disabling Windows firewall but no luck.
  10. L

Can't Enter Any Games...

Nope, days now and I can't get into a single game. Nothing has fixed it. I did contact support but haven't heard back yet.
  11. L

Can't Enter Any Games...

Can't Enter Any Games... I just got into the beta yesterday and I have yet to be able to join any games against other players. Every time I select a deck the "finding worth opponent" screen appears and then I'm dumped back to the deck selection screen after a few seconds. This repeats every...
Top Bottom