Recent content by Lunar_Phoenix

+
  1. Lunar_Phoenix

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Okay I personally got cyberpunk to work, Idk how tho I had the 0×23 rule error but It does start up now Now...I do have a new problem; When my game starts up the CD project red animation is very smooth, then comes the Red Engine...it starts smooth and mid-frame my cursor seems to glitch and...
  2. Lunar_Phoenix

I really hoped hotfix 1.05 had fixed this issue, but still nothing... I have tried everything in their fix list, heck even resetted my whole laptop to factory reset and reinstalled the Nvidia drivers too (also I seem to have a problem with the Control panel of Nvidia, even the people there...
  3. Lunar_Phoenix

Hotfix 1.05

Still flatlining before starting the game...
  4. Lunar_Phoenix

I just want to know what data 0x28 is so I can figure out whether its the game or my computer.
  5. Lunar_Phoenix

Tried this bc I had the 0x28 version, didnt work...
  6. Lunar_Phoenix

cyberpunk 2077 flatlined issue.

What is the error log, and when did you install the game? Bc I have the same, but have played it when 1.03 was out only on the wrong driver so crappy visuals -like Runescape-. I had to re install but my wifi is sht so had to wait till 11 dec. Coincidentally when hotfix 1.04 came out, after that...
  7. Lunar_Phoenix

Overwhelming Lag

Ah okay, well on day 1 I was appearently playing on my Intel driver instead of my Nvidia, so in windows device manager I had to change it (Still cant play it tho lol, first it was unbearable lag bc of my driver, Now I get flatlined al the time)
  8. Lunar_Phoenix

Overwhelming Lag

Have you checked your device manager and if your right gpu is on? (AMD or Nvidia)
  9. Lunar_Phoenix

I have this problem: Error Reason: Unhandled exception Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x28. File: <Unknown> Line: 0 It's now doing the Verify/Repair, but keeps staying at the looking at installed files and...
Top Bottom