Recent content by LundVsLund

+
  1. LundVsLund

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

When I saw the image of the car partially submerged, surrounded by ocean, I immediately thought that by 2077, no one maintained any updates to the GPS satellites and that's what happens when you follow directions via onboard, old NAV systems.... Judy: Dammit V! What the Hell??? V: According to...
  2. LundVsLund

This is happening a lot. I think players from GTA have started driving vehicles in Night City....
  3. LundVsLund

Could these be converted to HDRI images?
  4. LundVsLund

Must have been undergoing renovations. They do look new and shiny!
  5. LundVsLund

Early one morning, V awakes, looks east out her window and thinks: 'One Day....' 'One day soon....' 'It will be mine!'
  6. LundVsLund

Haven't had much time to play so haven't progressed very far. I find photo mode takes up a lot of my time. T-Bug: V, you gonna try and quick hack the lock? V: Sure. Jackie: Just tell me when, V. V: On 3. 3, 2, -- Jackie: Wait. That's on 1. V: But I'm counting down from 3... Jackie...
  7. LundVsLund

Started my most recent playthrough after purchasing and downloading Phantom Liberty. Decided to start a new game and experience it once again from the start. Was surprised I ran into some old issues that plagued previous patches of the game. Some may recognize these problems. Not sure...
  8. LundVsLund

Let's go steal a car! But first, let's post a selfie and let the world know where we're heading!
  9. LundVsLund

A new patch. A new game. A familiar character. We'll see how far I can get since during the last few replays I started, I couldn't go back to the No-Tell after the heist...
  10. LundVsLund

On this day, August 7 2021 (and maybe the same date in 2077) V and Judy meet up to review the Laguna Bend BD masterpiece. V is impressed:
  11. LundVsLund

Used this on Oda, with some liberal applications of some EMP grenades. I spared his life, even though he tried to take mine. Had to live up to my words to River to leave Peter Pan to vegetate for the rest of his life and to those two Buddist Monks. V turned a corner after those two missions...
  12. LundVsLund

River Ward and Foxy Cleopatra, baby!
  13. LundVsLund

On this day two years ago now, I started a new game and created my iconic street kid. A young woman toughened by NC's harsh environment. Just before the gig that would make them famous, Jackie has a quick snack and admires V's new jacket. Jack: Nice jacket V. Where'd you snag the leather? V...
  14. LundVsLund

“Earth has not anything to show more fair: Dull would he be of soul who could pass by A sight so touching in its majesty: This City now doth, like a garment, wear The beauty of the morning; silent, bare, Ships, towers, domes, theatres and temples lie Open unto the fields, and to the sky; All...
  15. LundVsLund

So, it's not only my V that goes all cross-eyed looking out the driver's side window:
Top Bottom