Recent content by luscsul

+
  1. L

Collection of TW2 articles

Thanks, that was what I intended... jeez, now every appreciation towards women passes as "teh sex, me kiddo want" *facepalm*
  2. L

Yummy... :)
  3. L

Gameplay video #2 - Living world

Simply WOW... *collapsing*
  4. L

Some good info and a really SPOILERIFIC gallery ;)Didn't like the bit about the linearity of the environments... perhaps Google translation fails me, maybe some German fan can shed some light on it
  5. L

Recent Witcher 2 Media Coverage

Thanks a lot, really good infos :)
  6. L

TW2 release date moved to the 17th?

Yes and it has been like that for quite some time now, wish it was sooner :)
  7. L

CD Projekt RED's CEO speaks about DRM

Sorry but there probably won't be much to see in that regard, it's pretty much fact ;) But if someone can tell me any console game that needed some sort of online registration or "day1 download" to play (especially single-player ones) I'll gladly rethink the issue :)
  8. L

CD Projekt RED's CEO speaks about DRM

I don't want to enter deep in the discussion because everyone has made fair points from etiher side and I wouldn't be adding much... The only thing that really irks me about this DRM thing is that, when the console versions will be out, their users won't have any similar hassle and even more so...
  9. L

FACEPALM please re-read, I think that CDPR IS FAR BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONES I mentioned but the other devs have much more weight and are much better known in the market... so, given that "game of the year" like contests are ruled by economics and interests rather than actual quality, most of...
  10. L

Any word on pre-load if possible?

Actually Steam preload doesn't unlock the game earlier, you still have to wait for the official release date so I don't see why CDPR would cut this opportunity at all for Steam usersEDIT: also preloads from Steam can't get hacked before official date cause files are encrypted from what I know :)
  11. L

That's why I put the quotes on indie :) and TW2 can have all the backup it wants but won't be able to rival with the likes of Bethesda or Bioware sadly... my main point is that most of those contests are ruled by economics and interests rather than actual game quality most of the time.@draconis...
  12. L

Will alchemy be required this time round?

Actually alchemy wasn't strictly required in TW1 even on the hardest difficulty settings ;) However to answer your question: a dev stated that on normal and easy difficulty it will be possible to "beat the game" without specializing in every tree (focus on one only) but on higher difficulties...
  13. L

Sadly I think that TW2 is out aswell, it could be the best of the group (frankly I believe and hope it will be) but the idiotic press won't bother giving a "indie" dev the title given the big interests that lie behind these contests... also considering in particular that last year title went to...
  14. L

Me too, I was expecting something like a quick-throw similar to the batarang in Batman AA... oh well I'll have to test it in game and in case I can completely avoid the skill :)
  15. L

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

QFT, also for me the actual in-game version is nearly perfect
Top Bottom