Recent content by Luther_Vandrass

+
  1. Luther_Vandrass

Cyberware rebalance/ addition

I wish they’d add an additional bit of cyberware that would allow you to play music from the radio when outside a car. Maybe even be able to make a playlist that you can throw on when doing gigs or something.
  2. Luther_Vandrass

The first expansion coming in 2023 and "further support" througout 2022.

I don’t understand why CDPR can’t give us at least some idea of what they mean by “support” of the game. Should we just be expecting some bug patches from here on out until the expansion drops, or are there gonna be minor additions/tweaks and more free DLCs?
  3. Luther_Vandrass

Dev leaked info ?

So the game ISN'T going to be finished? Man, you devs got screwed over so hard; 8 years of work and this is the legacy the game will leave behind. I can't imagine how emotionally and mentally debilitating this game's release has been. Hopefully those in charge are held accountable, because the...
  4. Luther_Vandrass

Roadmap?

They don't even need to give a detailed road map. Just let us know they plan on doing more with the base game beyond bug and performance fixes. They can be as vague as "In the coming months, we intend on addressing many of your complaints/issues with the game." or even just a simple "We plan on...
  5. Luther_Vandrass

About the Ps5 and Xbox Series X Versions (Re-release)

You do realize that the things you're asking for would likely take a year or two of hard, all-hands-on-deck development right? Adding hours of new story content, for example, is not a 4-6 month endeavor, and it's not going to happen. There aren't going to be any changes to the main story, full...
  6. Luther_Vandrass

Employees and developers are speaking out...

That statement was vague as all hell though. We don't know what those patches entail. Will they simply be performance related, or will they also contain content? The game is clearly unfinished, so will it be finished?
  7. Luther_Vandrass

Employees and developers are speaking out...

CDPR straight up needs to release some kind of road map or something within the next couple of weeks detailing what all they plan on doing with this game, I don't think vague patches are going to cut it. They kind of have to turn this all around as much as possible because there's A LOT riding...
  8. Luther_Vandrass

[Spoilers] Why must we work for Dexter DeShawn?

What you're saying right now is completely different than what you you were saying previously. To expect the amount of depth and choice that you get from a game like Ultima 7 in a AAA title with the fidelity and intricacies of Cyberpunk is absurd. That's ultimately the trade off if you want such...
  9. Luther_Vandrass

PC Gamer - 9 features that didn't make it to the final version of Cyberpunk 2077

Wall running was probably removed because it was a logistical to implement in a way that didn't end up feeling sporadic (constantly clipping through walls and objects), or gimmicky, and in order to avoid the latter you'd have to built your levels around it, but then simultaneously do so without...
  10. Luther_Vandrass

Weak AI during the combat

Yeah, I always suspected that was going to be the case. CDPR is way too inexperienced of a developer to take on what essentially sounded like the most ambitious AAA game ever this side of Star Citizen.
  11. Luther_Vandrass

[Spoilers] Why must we work for Dexter DeShawn?

Dude, you can't compare a game from 1992 to a game now, while simultaneously expecting such a high level of production value. Ultima 7 was a fucking top down, 2-D game. Cyberpunk is fully 3D with highly detailed HD assets that require intricate animation work, physics, lighting, voice acting...
  12. Luther_Vandrass

I think if 8million players who pre-ordered....

I gotta wonder if some of ya'll ever played a CDPR game before. This game was gonna be full of jank and balancing issues no matter what, in fact its been a part of CDPR's identity since the beginning; they weren't going to all of a sudden change that in the span of a single game. It wasn't...
  13. Luther_Vandrass

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

The gigs are WAAAAY more varied than the contracts from W3. 1608087993 Well, CDPR had said multiple times that this was their take on the lore, and Pondsmith was there every step of the way. Honestly pretty much every major piece of cyberpunk we've gotten has leaned more into the dark and...
  14. Luther_Vandrass

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

First off, I'm not defending CDPR's actions, I'm referring to the people who are very clearly experiencing a fairly extreme emotional reaction bordering on the hysterical concerning this game. Marketing is marketing, PR speak is PR speak, it should be taken with a grain of salt, not at face...
  15. Luther_Vandrass

V lifepath really doesnt matter after act 1

Fair point, maybe they can take more into consideration in future expansions, since those will be smaller in scope, and thus easier to create deviating paths, similarly to how HoS and B&W were more varied experiences than the base game.
Top Bottom