Recent content by Luxorek

+
  1. L

In game character Perspective!

I've read the article in Polish. They use FPS and FPP interchangeably. Doesn't matter much, I'm still convinced it's gonna be similar in that regard to the modern Deus Ex games. FPP with occasional TPP. Still, it's all rumours anyway and E3 isn't that far away. We will learn soon enough.
  2. L

In game character Perspective!

I mean... I always expected it to be part FPS and as long as it's not exclusively a first person perspective I have no problems with it. Since the game has some degree of CC going on I imagine we will be able to see our character during conversations. There are also supposed to be in-game...
  3. L

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Talk about souless eyes, geez. I'm glad they 'fixed' it, eyes are a mirror of the soul as they say. Convincing eye movement can make all the difference in the world, so here's hoping for that. EDIT: Talk about being hoodwinked. So they didn't fix it and that 'edit' on the right is a fan thing...
  4. L

I wish I could get hyped for this game. I watched the trailers and Andromeda Initiative videos, but they left me cold and uninterested. The villain with his lame design and corny 'surrender or burn' just screams Corypheus 2.0 to me. And that's my greatest fear... Just... don't be Inquisition...
  5. L

I remember the first time I played Mass Effect in 2008. Bought CE that was offered here in Poland at release, because a sci-fi rpg set in space was my wet dream come true. I played around with the customization for couple of minutes until I realized that no matter what I did the PC would still...
  6. L

7. L

The General Videogame Thread

Damn shame about BSN forums, it was my first exposure to a big gaming community with all its zaniness. Batshit insane romance threads, ME3 ending drama, DA2 drama, DA:I plastic hair drama - CDPR forums just don't compare in that regard and maybe for the better. But still... there were some...
  8. L

Fallout 4

Some more Fallout 4 .PNGs from NeoGaf.
  9. L

Fallout 4

@Phinnway Not what I had in mind. Take a look at that Fallout baby. It looks like a doll, doesn't it. Now take a look at that .gif... EDIT: Might as well include this here. The "leaked" album with compressed PS4 screenshots of Fallout 4. In Espanol no less. And here are some high quality...
  10. L

Fallout 4

Taking clues from American Sniper, I presume Mr. Howard.
  11. L

Fallout 4

12. L

Bitwa w Kaer Morhen - Postać leveluje o dwa poziomy z niczego ? Bug ?

@Kamil_999666 W takim wypadku wszystko w porządku. Rzuciłem okiem na Let's play Chris'a Smoove - level 24 przed znalezieniem Ciri, końcówka poziomu 26 po naradzie wojennej.
  13. L

Bitwa w Kaer Morhen - Postać leveluje o dwa poziomy z niczego ? Bug ?

Bug jak nic. Żeby nabić kolejny poziom potrzeba 2000 punktów doświadczenia. Podskoczyć aż dwa poziomy to 4000 punktów. Dla pewności rzuciłem okiem na dwa różne let's playe przed i po naradzie. Jeden z panów na 27, drugi na 28 poziomie - obaj po naradzie dalej na tych samych poziomach.
  14. L

New Game Plus unavailable

I suggest veryfing/repairing your game files through Steam/Galaxy if you're playing on PC. If that doesn't work you may be forced to reload the nearest save right before the ending and beating the game once more. The 'New Game' tab should look like this for you then...
  15. L

Will Witcher 3 run ok on my pc?

Yep, you should be able to play comfortably with most settings on Medium and some set to Ultra. We're talking 30 to 40FPS. Your CPU and RAM is way above what's recommended, but your GPU is going to hold you back.
Top Bottom