Recent content by lyin321

+
  1. lyin321

CDPR vindicated those who doubted their promise

No he doesn't. Please stop trying to take away our custom character and replace it with one that is not. Can you give examples (what RPG mechanics you find so lacking or barely even there (if at all) )? Or these small games that have done it sooo much better:)
  2. lyin321

Favourite clan?

Was just reading that:) ...although now I am confused about the Malkavians....I thought they were crazy because of the death of their antediluvian and something that is supposed to keep all this knowledge from overwhelming them is no longer there. ....more reading:(
  3. lyin321

Favourite clan?

Never heard of this clan. Are they destroyed clan or something?
  4. lyin321

Mass Effect 5

ahh Kai Leng - such a nice memories!:)
  5. lyin321

Mass Effect 5

No. There were 3 options - Alliance, Cerberus or Independent (Shadow broker:) ) I don't think Shepard is necessary for a good ME game. 1654609832 Forgot: but yes you are right. ME3 was the perfect game for different 'origins'. Disappointing that it didn't have them.
  6. lyin321

Mass Effect 5

I don't know if that is why people were disappointed by the ending. I think it was somewhat because of what Bioware said (funny parallel with CP77 and CDPR here:) ) 'the ending will take all the decisions you have made up to now.' or something like that....and then it turned out 'choose a color'...
  7. lyin321

Mass Effect 5

It will be interesting to see if Nostalgia/old fans will be enough to save the game:)
  8. lyin321

Mass Effect 5

harsh!
  9. lyin321

Mass Effect 5

Sorry about the bit of necromancy, but thinking about kotor I wonder why the game has some cult status. I even wonder if it was released now (with upgraded everything ofcourse) if it will do as well as it did back then. For Andromeda I really liked how changing class changed our jump and dodge...
  10. lyin321

Dandelion, Zoltan, Triss and Yennefer vs. the Inquisitor's Inner Circle? Better group of friends

Well, that certainly is something...how do you like your first experience with the art of necromancy?:D
  11. lyin321

You mean Jinguji? New clothes?
  12. lyin321

Favourite clan?

Why? I never did a full playthrough as Brujah, but shouldn't it be easier? I mean they have almost every advantage (potency and celerity)?
  13. lyin321

Favourite clan?

Yes knowing the names of the NPCs out of the blue and freaking them out was hilarious. Or that lama stew that Becket being an intellectual nerd didn't react to! How dare he?!
  14. lyin321

Aren't the current gen GPUs basically 2070 or 2080?
Top Bottom