Recent content by lynniha_

+
  1. lynniha_

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

My final submission. Good luck everyone :)
  2. lynniha_

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

I don't know if it's the good place to post my screen but I had some fun with reshade and lighting plugin (it's my first try) and I wanted to share the result with you :) So, my V & Johnny ! (light spoiler)
  3. lynniha_

4. lynniha_

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

I love V, I love the way I played her. The end broke my heart and I'm so attached to my V that I can't start a second playthrough with another V for the moment...
  5. lynniha_

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Pics of the day
  6. lynniha_

Screenshots of the day.
  7. lynniha_

What did you like the most about Cyberpunk 2077 ?

- Characters, especially V & Johnny. 3D character artists and animators did a really good job ! - The immersion, the atmosphere, the lighting. Night City ! - The story. I cried at the end. A lot. - Some gigs are very powerfull ! - The OST of course.
  8. lynniha_

Another pic of my V !
  9. lynniha_

I'm addict to photomode. Sometimes, I want to play just to take screenshots !
  10. lynniha_

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I just finished the game after 130h (yeah, I take my time, I never used fast travel and I finished all gigs etc...). Yes, there are some bugs, yes there are missing features, yes, the game is not perfect. But personally, I really loved the game, it was a powerfull and heartbreaking journey. I...
  11. lynniha_

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Maybe I'm too sentimental but I really loved Johnny and his relationship with my V. It's my point of view but at the end I think my V considered him like a big brother. Their goodbye in Mikoshi broke my heart. (I tried a lot of ending and it was heartbreaking everytime). Anyway, I would love a...
  12. lynniha_

Hello ! I introduce you my V :) When I created her face, I was inspired by Ciri from the Witcher. Then I made some adjustment and voilà !
  13. lynniha_

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Hi ! My pictures for the contest :) Portrait Action Sights
Top Bottom