Recent content by lyonesse

+
  1. L

Our Community Fan Translations

I seem to recall that one of our lovely translators has already said they will look at it once they get done with the saga. :D
  2. L

Asheral and Brian - thank you so very much for doing all this work for us! I am ridiculously excited about getting to read the whole series in order in the nearish future! :D Something to look forward to!
  3. L

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

I'd love to win a medallion, mainly because not only do I absolutely adore the witcher myself, but I have a close friend who also loves the witcher, and who would love a medallion and would probably wear it every day! :D I pretty much never win anything though so not getting my hopes up ;)...
  4. L

New Video: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Launch Trailer

If we're very good, please can we have the music as a download? *hopeful look*
  5. L

A Witcher's life.

I was under the impression that the so called emotional stuntedness of witchers was just another of the stories that surround the caste - that Geralt himself feels everything, like any other person would, but because of training and self preservation chose and regularly chooses to suppress most...
  6. L

Well I think you are both several kinds of awesome for doing all this work for us! Hope you feel better soon, Brian, and have a great wedding, wishing you and your partner all the very best!
  7. L

Geralt's class

Some of it he probably learned at Kaer Morhen and from Nenneke - but I suspect he started to read more because he wanted to impress the sorceresses he was attracted to, and then discovered that he actually quite enjoyed learning things. I seem to recall Dandelion / Jaskier making a very pithy...
  8. L

The Witcher novels general

You do know that you can get sword of destiny, times of contempt and baptism of fire fan translations, don't you? There's a thread for them in the community section! :D
  9. L

Times of Anger / Baptism of Fire

Pham - I've already been grabbing the fan translations ;) They are truly awesome and I have thoroughly enjoyed them! I only really posted the comments about the actual published books because of how many people have been keeping an eye on amazon, eagerly awaiting the official translations. :)
  10. L

Times of Anger / Baptism of Fire

Times of Anger / Baptism of Fire Hello all, not sure if this has already been posted, but I just checked Amazon in my usual hope that they may have finally announced a release date for Times of Anger, and it is now showing a release date of August 2012, with preorder capabilites. Not only...
  11. L

whos your favorite witcher?

I liked Vesemir and Eskel equally - both seem to be basically decent men, and in a lot of ways better than most non mutated humans. Lambert annoys the hell out of me with his over the top sarcasm and supercilious manner, and Berengar just needs a clip round the ear. We all get dealt a hand of...
  12. L

This is wonderful, thanks everyone! Poor Geralt does seem to stagger from one disaster to another, doesn't he?
  13. L

woohoo! I hadnt realised chapter 7 had been done :D I've swiped it - will download the whole thing in the next few days as well. this is veeery exciting :D
  14. L

I have really enjoyed reading this, thanks everyone for all your hard work! Is chapter 6 the last one in the book or is there chapter 7 to go? :D I just want to check before I settle in and read the whole thing in one go :D
  15. L

Fantastic work everyone! THANK YOU! this is really very exciting for poor little single language me... :D i was starting to worry I'd have gone grey before I got to read the next book in the witcher saga... :D
Top Bottom