Recent content by Lyphian92

+
  1. L

Are there Bots in Gwent?

Thanks for deleting my topic that had absolutely nothing to with cheaters.
  2. L

Are there Bots in Gwent?

Tired of bots in Casual I play Casual only nowadays, and I noticed it's full of bot opponents. Every second game is a bot game, and they are VERY SLOW, that is the only problem with them. A game takes 20 minutes. They take ages to switch cards on round start, they look at their hand for 20...
  3. L

Did CDPR just add the consume queen leader to everyone's acount?

Yes, I searched for 10 minutes what the hell is that millable card for 200 scraps in my collection. Sad though, because I crafted her immediately after release. 600 scraps went out the window, that's a lot for me.
  4. L

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

it successfully made me wanna quit
  5. L

I don't feel the game anymore

I reached R17 last season, but nowadays I don't play ranked.
  6. L

I don't feel the game anymore

I don't feel the game anymore I created this topic to seek your words of wisdom, because I'm about to quit Gwent...(who cares?) For all those who care, I talk to you, and the developers. I feel like nothing left of true Gwent after the update. It feels as if the cards have no weight anymore...
  7. L

Happy Holidays!

can you give Gwent back as a present?
  8. L

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

opened 38 kegs, barely got any new cards. you'd think those 109 new cards would be popping up like crazy. nope
  9. L

Join the Midwinter Hunt!

Too easy, no challenge, completed the whole thing already. Hugely disappointed in the update, could write pages about it but I just don't care anymore.
  10. L

Midwinter Update is now available!

I tried to disregard all the negative comments before the update, but man...they were right, this is horrible. Looks dumb, feels dumb, a simplified card game that's not unique in any way anymore. I don't know what my opponent chose, what they mulliganed, can't see or understand what's going on...
  11. L

Midwinter Update is now available!

wait what? it's out?? *heart attack*
  12. L

Changes to Twitch Drops

I think it would be best to keep the 100 viewer requirement and give us 1 keg/12 hours of watching. everyone's happy that way right?
  13. L

PTR closing at 3 PM CET

End season is probably end of month, and I can't wait for the update until that.
  14. L

New Video - Midwinter Update Overview

Really don't like the row limit...guess that'll be a moment for me to decide whether I quit or endure it. If the limit was 10-11 I wouldn't care.
  15. L

MIDWINTER UPDATE - CARD REVEALS (MONSTERS)

Arachas Queen. Devs didn't mention it, but I'm sure they got rid of Unseen Elder because he can be fed to 80 strength and carry him over to round 2 and round 3, by putting Resilience on him. Done that hundreds of times, and it was simply unfair. Ah, all those forfeits...good times.
Top Bottom