Recent content by m0bius8

+
  1. M

A Message to CDPR from a former Fan

$406.81. THAT is how much I spent on the beta because I fell in love with the game and also wanted to support CD Projekt. But they kept making changes after changes which divided the community because some still had hope that CDPR will pull through and not disappoint us. Now, the game is...
  2. M

Console crashes/disconnections

This is really weird because I'm on Xbox too but the game crashes constantly for me. I'm trying to the dailies to save a keg for the upcoming premium weekend and the game has crashed SIX times so far. It's Highly frustrating.
  3. M

Nope. I never do.
  4. M

Tried 'em all mate. Nothing works. I turn on my Xbox, run the game and the first match I find I get dc. Then quit the game and ran it again only to have the same thing happen again. I tried this FIVE times last night. On the fifth try I was able to play 2 casual games before the dc happened on...
  5. M

I'm on Xbox and I CANNOT play the game anymore! It started with a few random crashes and now Every game I play I get dc and stuck ingame. CDPR needs to release a hotfix for this ASAP!
  6. M

The supposed hotfix for the servers made things worse for Xbox players

Just look at the Board, then look at my Hand, then look at the so called completion of the Challenge. ALL 3 losses came from disconnects. This makes me cry. The game is UNPLAYABLE because of disconnects like these which happen more often than expected. PLEASE release a Hotfix for this...
  7. M

Servers and Matchmaking

I've been playing since closed beta, these disconnects started happening just recently, mate. There has been no change to my connection. And it's not your common disconnects where you just lose the game and move on, the game just Stops. The timers goes to 0 and stays there and I can still move...
  8. M

Servers and Matchmaking

I can't play the game anymore due to regular disconnects. Every other game I play is a loss due to a disconnect. And I'm tired of exchanging texts with the Support, all they ever say is 'We are aware of the issue and looking into it' but really don't do anything about it. Sigh..
  9. M

Big Changes are Coming (Coin Flip, New Faction, Card Names and More)

Same here. Getting bored of Gwent of late -.-
  10. M

List of premium cards with physics

How about we talk about list of cards with NO animation at all from the Midwinter Hunt patch, instead? It's about time CDPR release animated versions of those.
  11. M

GERALT:YRDEN, questionablely useless almost always?

How about 'Reset the highest enemy unit on row'..
  12. M

When are we going to get more info?

It's about time they release the dlc or at least reveal the release date. Gwent is becoming pretty stale and boring of late.
  13. M

The supposed hotfix for the servers made things worse for Xbox players

I feel you, I lost 2 shards today to disconnects alone. But organize boycotts? How about practicing a bit of patience instead? It is a F2P game, after all. :)
  14. M

Arena shards refill!

I already have. They said they're looking into it, as usual. Already lost 2 shards. Feels bad man. :sad:
  15. M

Arena shards refill!

Second shard, TWO games lost to dc as well. This is some grade A bull!
Top Bottom