Recent content by M4xw0lf.978

+
  1. M

Which Mods Do You Want To See For W3?

I remember that one... :D
  2. M

Playing other games

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind for when I'm done with XCOM. :) €: it's even on GoG, full of win ^^
  3. M

Playing other games

I'm back at XCOM, since I bought the expansion Enemy Within, as a christmas gift from me to myself ;)/> And I thought XCOM was great before... now it's even greater. More maps, more research, more upgrades, more badassness. Ok, even too much badassness for the lower difficulties (playing on...
  4. M

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

Fröhliche Weihnachten ;)
  5. M

Wasteland 2

Come on man, couldn't you have been more gentle?
  6. M

What's Your Game of the Year for 2013?

XCOM. Yeah, it's 2012, but I got to playing it only this year... plus there was nothing better.
  7. M

DirectX future releases for REDengine 3 and the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Fixed - only you have to scroll down a bit.
  8. M

UnSweet Transistion

Try Proust some time. ;)
  9. M

DirectX future releases for REDengine 3 and the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Just plain wrong. The performance impact is about the same on Radeons and Geforces. (benchmarks: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/AMD-Radeon-Grafikkarte-255597/Tests/Tomb-Raider-PC-Grafikkarten-Benchmarks-1058878/)
  10. M

GOG WINTER SALE (Fallout 1 & 2 and Tactics for free)

Wake me when something is for free that I have not bought eons ago :p
  11. M

Some thoughts I came up with that can be possible from Nvidia's PhysX physics engine for

Let the do all that, only without proprietary stuff.
  12. M

Pillars of Eternity

I'd say the trailer looks uninspired. The game footage looks quite alright to me, has the right IE feel.
  13. M

how many watt needs to run two high end graphic card and other stuff in the case.

If you want the fur, get a GTX780/780Ti. Running a 290X alongside a GTX580 means completely unnecessary power consumption (=spent money ). To answer your initial question: a 1k W power supply would be sufficient, if it's of reasonable quality. Another thing: a card with 2*8-pin plus 1*6 pin...
  14. M

Will TW3 have AMD-specific tech?

Well it works fine on a 400$ PS4 (which has a graphics core very similar to a HD7850/7870...)
  15. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

I guess from now on he'll need someone to lend him a hand (if Geralt let him live, that is).
Top Bottom