Recent content by macell

+
  1. M

Your favourite quote

You're right. Sorry for that. Good night.
  2. M

Your favourite quote

Ok, this time some non-witcher stuff. From the short story *Golden Afternoon*. If i have time I might put my fav dialogue from Narrenturm later on.What can be worse than an idiot in a wood?If it's "nothing" you said, you were wrong. There is something worse than an idiot in a wood.It's a female...
  3. M

Dialogue with the dwarf.

In the Polish version the dwarf says something like 'the execution was a real hoot' while in the English he only says he laughed which doesn't really sound that sarcastic. There are actually lines omitted in the English dialogue. Like when the dwarf says the wood saved on gallows could be used...
  4. M

My English "The Last Wish" review *Contains Spoilers*

Hard to understand? In what way?
  5. M

Many people were negatively surprised, including me so don't be so sure. I prefer the stories.
  6. M

"Quest gameplay" on GameSpot!

It makes little sense if you don't mention Neostrada was one of the first to offer high speed ADSL connection as opposed to dial up. The provider was the no1 enemy of the dial up users - Telekomunikacja Polska - the public monopolist known for its high prices and poor service.
  7. M

Edycja kolekcjonerska wyprzedana!

Nie zamartwiajcie sie, jesli CDP popelnil blad, to go zauwazy i naprawi. Poza tym wszystkie te graty beda zapewne dostepne w sklepie internetowym "pod wiedzminem".
  8. M

the end (spoilers)

Sapkowski always says it wasn't the real ending. Which also suggests he meant them dead.
  9. M

the end (spoilers)

No, the question was about the books ending.
  10. M

the end (spoilers)

It's an open ending. Most likely they died. It's possible they were taken to another world/dimension and healed but if you know Sapkowski you shouldn't kid yourself.
  11. M

Games Convention - Live from Leipzig !

Amazing stuff.
  12. M

Gameplay'e

S kątowni.
  13. M

Gameplay'e

Nie.
  14. M

If you didn't like The Last Wish, don't bother, you're not gonna like anything that has Sapkowski's name on the cover. AS has some flaws but you can't criticise him for being unoriginal - he deliberately builds his stories on very well known motifs. He also takes some characters and situations...
  15. M

Gameplay'e

Geralt pyta dziwki o robote? Wyobrazilem sobie jak wali w drzwi, za którymi prostytutka rozklada klientowi swoje karty. Time's out, pay or leave!Quest dostal inny, ale tez zabawny. "Fajnie, ze pytasz, paru klientów ostatnio nam nie zaplacilo. Golik, Lyzwinski, Lepper. Daj flamaster, zaznacze ci...
Top Bottom