Recent content by Madi92

+
  1. M

After the 2.1 patch, do we need a new game?

Just as in the title. Im doing my first ever playtrough and im still at the beginning. Any chance, that after the patch, givent the changes, that we need to start a new game? I also use some mods, so im guessing, if one of them, dosent update im toast, no?
  2. M

REDstreams summary and recap

Any idea, if we need to start a new game after the patch?
  3. M

V's vehicle despawn after missions.

Its even more sad, that your car despawns, because not a lot of "car" game has, that when you stop, and you turn your steering wheel left or right and get out of the car, your wheels are gona stay in position, which is cool.
  4. M

i acctually have this, but what this does, is keeping your car where you left, only if you dont do missions. Even if i had this, when i went to Lizzys bar, left my car at the parking lot, did the mission, got back, and my car is gone. Thats what bothers me.
  5. M

Its not just about police, its the immersion. I even searched for a speed limit mod, in gta V. :D I even get bothered by the red lights switching to green as soon as a player gets near. But oh well. Mods can solve a lot of immersion breaking stuff, but despawning cars are not one of them. Im...
  6. M

So, as in the title. I started playing first time, after patch 2.0. Game looks and feels fine. Only problem i had, was with immersion. Most specificaly with driving. Honestly, a game that has driving and immersive as this game, i would've liked to be a speed limit option, like in mafia, so...
  7. M

Miscellaneous questions

Hey. My problem is, when i pick up a quest from a noticeboard in Oreton. AK: Patrol Gone Missing. It's dosen't appear in my quest list, so i can't do it. Dosen't allow me, to speak with Milan Noran. It's a bug or i miss something? (Sry for my bad english)
Top Bottom