Recent content by Battlebop

+
  1. Battlebop

Tactical decision leader ability: Morvran Voorhis's card deserves an aristocrat tag

It makes them versatile and LORE FRIENDLY! READ THE BOOOOOOOKS
  2. Battlebop

Tactical decision leader ability: Morvran Voorhis's card deserves an aristocrat tag

Regardless of what you people think of poison, you cant deny that Morvran sees no play and desperately needs a buff. Be it a lore friendly and minor tag buff, or something else.
  3. Battlebop

Do you think there is a reason? I dont think the leader "instant triggering" the first scenario chapter to be a valid argument for Morvran not to have the aristocrat tag. Masquarade ball is balanced today, but i understand you might have some traumatic memories from back when poison was the meta.
  4. Battlebop

We all know Morvran to be more of a scheming courtier from the games than a soldier. I think it would be very lore friendly to give him the aristocrat tag as his life fits the definition of aristocracy perfectly. The definition of aristocracy: the highest class in certain societies, typically...
  5. Battlebop

Why do people forfeit before the game has even started?

Whenever people forfeit before the match has started it is probably one of the following reasons: They are using the same leader as you so they wont bother with a mirror match, Wrong deck, Wrong game mode or they accidentally went into matchmaking.
  6. Battlebop

[Suggestion] Blitz Mode (Draconid Seasonal)

How about a Blitz chezz like Gwent game mode? A game mode where each player have for example 2 or 3 minutes total to use each round which then refreshes the next. If your timer goes out, you loose the round. I think this could be a lot of fun, at least as a seosonal game mode........ This post...
  7. Battlebop

Leader abilities that deserve a rework or a buff

Or just a provision adjustment. that works too.
  8. Battlebop

can only use winter board/new leader skin in training

You should be able to equip them pretty easily through the matchmaking menu........
  9. Battlebop

Leader abilities that deserve a rework or a buff

As you are well aware the current state of the leader abilities is not very healthy as some are too weak or sometimes there is just better altarnetive. Here is my list of leader abilities that in my opinion could use a buff or a rework: Monsters 16 provisions Carapace: Boost an allied unit by...
  10. Battlebop

Your useless talent

I can hit EVERY high note in Take on me by AHA
  11. Battlebop

Noonwraith is extremely problematic and needs to be dealt with immediately

As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least, to do no harm. ― Hippocrates
  12. Battlebop

Crew bonus need to be stronger

I agree with this. Crew is such a flavorful thing, kind of sad to see it a bit wasted
  13. Battlebop

This is a pretty good suggestion. It would in a way nerf the card without making rat invasion dissapear.
  14. Battlebop

Well the problem here is that you need more things that make the deck consistent not the strategy itself. When it comes to consistency you cant have too much. I run naglfar with weavess incantation and matta huiri for consistency. The foglets help too. Ill put out a deck guide of my nigtwraith...
  15. Battlebop

I have actually won a match 75 to 74 against an arachas swarm deck. You would think that my glusty would have plenty to eat but no as he boosted my (or his i guess) rats with bone talisman. BUT he still had to discard most of his cards because he got flooded so damn quick. 1576171040 Will a...
Top Bottom