Recent content by madmax17

+
  1. M

You know you play "The Witcher" too much when....

When you ask swamp monsters for sex ;D easily mistaken for a lady of the lake of course.
  2. M

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf - FAQ

I thought there is going to be some real news, these are more 'reassurances', still nice of you to take the time and write it 8) so as everyone can see they still care about the pc I hope we can move on now.
  3. M

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf Announced

Don't see why all the anger, you have to understand how this works it's basically your average propaganda of course they are going to say it's better and superior, they can't bloody well say it's worse than the pc version can they, who will buy the game then, you don't use words like that in...
  4. M

Time Travel Invented. GOG.com Brings Good Old Games to the Present

Who owns the rights to Baldur's Gate now is it Atari? It would be sweet if you can put those two games up there.GOG will be or already is a huge success I'm sure of it, I am of course a member.
  5. M

What shall you use the cd-key for?

Okay, now we are getting somewhere :) What don't I see and how do I register the game, remember I bought it on steam.
  6. M

Yes I know it doesn't open anything in-game that was a comparison but I still don't get what authorization, NOBODY asked me for the cd-key, the game didn't and neither did the forum when I registered so what purpose does it serve?
  7. M

But this is the official forum I don't see anywhere where I can enter the cd-key, not in my profile or anywhere else, I don't care about support I don't need it, one of the replies says it 'unlocks' something, being an rpg guy I have to unlock every chest or I go crazy that's why I always play...
  8. M

Huh? I don't see that option I got a cd-key when I bought the game threw steam but I don't know where to use it (if it can be used at all).
  9. M

The Witcher vs Mass Effect: Geralt slashes Shepard!!!

The Witcher is a clear winner, much more rpg, much more depth, better balance, ME uses the stupid leveling system meaning enemies level up with you just like in Oblivion, sorry but that's not real rpg, enemies should have fixed stats, you have problems with weaker enemies at the beginning, at...
  10. M

Enhanced Edition adventures ( Price of Neutrality and Side Effects ) problems

Yeah steam is missing one soundtrack and both adventures wtf people, they should get their act together.
  11. M

Game registration - problems and solutions here

I don't get this either, there is this stupid steam pop-up that screams at me every time "use this cd-key when the game asks you" and of course the game never asks me what am I supposed to do with it?
  12. M

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Bought on steam, choppy sound as well, kind of distorted very annoying, of course I can't enable eax like everybody else.Hope a patch comes soon, my specs:Audio Adapter Creative SB X-Fi Fatal1ty Sound CardCPU Type DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E6750, 2666 MHz (8 x 333)Motherboard Name Asus P5K...
Top Bottom