Recent content by madness

+
  1. M

Enhanced Edition, downloadble? Broken DVDplayer

Ok, thanks, ill leave it then:P
  2. M

Enhanced Edition, downloadble? Broken DVDplayer

Enhanced Edition, downloadble? Broken DVDplayer Hey, ive hade the retail copy of the witcher since the release, i heard the enhanced edition would then be free? Do i have to install the copy i have first and update or can i download the enhanced edition somehow? Problem is my DVDplayer is...
  3. M

[EPILOGUE] Read only if you have finished the game *Spoiler alert*

Yes, Cuacasians usually are born with light/blonde hair, which changes color after, or stays blonde, depending on genetics etc..
  4. M

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

If you played through the whole game youd learn that shes more neutral..
  5. M

[EPILOGUE] Read only if you have finished the game *Spoiler alert*

Well, i ended his life, so i doubt it. As for the grandmaster, yes he could be alvin, but wouldnt he remember geralt even if he went back time..Maybe what you told and learned him made him what he is.. and about being a clone, i doubt it, because of what the wild hunt says.. he talked about you...
  6. M

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

Hmm, if they are random, it could also depend on the choices you made, and maybe quests.. but theres nothing wrong with the first two swords, i kept them both until act IV or around there..
  7. M

[ACT II] Dealing with Grandma

Hmph, at some point she asked if you could give her some money or something, and so i did, and she lets you in everytime exept when youve drinked booze.
  8. M

Im starting to think you let the bandits kill the dwarf..
  9. M

Hah, i got annoyed at her when you were to get the boy, besides, Triss is both more beautifull and powerful, so..Anyhow, it doesnt affect the game to much, exept as above poster said.
  10. M

[ACT I] the beast help

Well, keep trying. If your lucky you wont get stunned, and make use of potions, blade oils etc, as above poster said, and just try different things. Eventually he'll die. You dont need to get rid of every barghest, but get rid of maybe all but one by group style, then try to focus at the beast...
  11. M

[ACT I] the beast help

Well, you dont need to start over, the talents dont make such a big difference, rather, try using the groupstyle at first and get rid some of the dogs, then just hack at the beast. Takes some tries, just try over and over again, it took me a while hehe.EDIT: look up the thread a bit below...
  12. M

Funny Stuff, little secrets, eastereggs...

Well, cheers to the lovecraftian references or whatever it should be called. Dagon, the statues in the swamp, and the phrase in dagons description. Then i guess the vodyanoi resemble the Deep ones.
Top Bottom