Recent content by MadqueenShow

+
  1. M

¿Y ahora? ¿Qué debería hacer?

El SoulKiller funciona de otra manera: te chupa el alma y te mata el cuerpo. Lo de chupar el alma queda raro así dicho xDD Pero, vamos, te coge el alma, lo encierra en un espacio virtual y se deshace de tu cuerpo.
  2. M

¿Por dónde debería empezar Anne?

Es cierto, no te parece un poco sospechoso? ;)
  3. M

Media, News & Previews Thread

I didn't see this comment but now that I see it I can't help but reply. You're basing your "logic" in the idea that having a difficulty stops you from doing things, and I really hope that's not your philosophy of life because if it is, you're missing a lot. You can enjoy something even having...
  4. M

Petición de la comunidad Española. Tercera Persona

El tema de la primera y tercera persona está dividiendo a mucha gente. Personalmente, la primera persona es un problema para mí, me mareo si estoy jugando mucho rato y un juego tan largo todo en primera persona se me hace complicado, o más bien eterno, porque ya tuve una mala experiencia con el...
  5. M

Combat Thread - General

You had "lots of numbers on the screen", UI was kind of messy mainly because the colors used were difficult to read to information overlapped too easily. And I would lie if I told you I remember the target selection. One thing I do remember. THE HUGE FONT SIZE. I mean, I remember complaining...
  6. M

Hi Gang. I'm baaaaack...

Oh, THE MAN is back :)
  7. M

Combat Thread - General

I have the theory (no proof at all, just a theory) that we're going to be shown very different things from here until the game is finished, not only improved versions of what we saw previously. Now we saw a little of the universe and combat. Maybe in one year, we'll see the net and combat on the...
  8. M

Combat Thread - General

Truth is, I have the impression that the dev playing in my pass was so tired of the game that moved into combat too fast and we didn't see some features. But that's an impression, I really don't know. I think the number of approaches to combat may be the hint you mean, combined with the options...
  9. M

Combat Thread - General

Being able to hack enemies while unconscious if you go for a non-lethal approach.
  10. M

Combat Thread - General

:oops: I got carried away. That's why I can't have nice things :P True, but I'm afraid that you have no idea about my personal and technical circumstances during E3 (otherwise, you would read minds which I don't expect from people), I'm not a professional journalist, and I don't expect to...
  11. M

Combat Thread - General

Ok, I have some things to add here. If you take a look at my channel and the 3 years worth of content that I put before starting with Cyberpunk 2077 like crazy, you'll see that actually, my games of choice are PFS. You can take a look there and you'll see content on DOOM (which I love)...
  12. M

Chibipunk: A Cyberpunk Chibi Fan Film - Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer Parody

Chibipunk: A Cyberpunk Chibi Fan Film - Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer Parody
Top Bottom