Recent content by MadZeka

+
  1. MadZeka

Unconfirmed by CDPR: Cyberpunk multiplayer will be monetized

I agree that monetization does not mean microtransaction I just wana point out that CDPR would really disappoint lots of fans if they would pull that card. If they would just leave it as a normal DLC but in general in my opinion no option of the game that benefits the game itself (like a...
  2. MadZeka

TBH CDPR would be stupid if they would pull monetization card after they earned SO much respect would be just pure greed plus BIG loss of respect from the gaming community and that would also influence on sales. But lots of players already bought Cyberpunk (myself included) but that would...
  3. MadZeka

Monetization of multiplayer could simply mean even some multiplayer game like Gwent only set in Cyberpunk 2077 universe, sold as separate game or released as F2P with some buy on stuff like Gwent. Considering on CDPR history I will give them doubt but lots of companies "just tested" these...
  4. MadZeka

They did said "type of monetization" not microtransaction, that could mean from extra DLC´s to skins (which would be really really disappointing) I am ok if they put "monetization" for stuff like DLC´s that were for Witcher 3 but if they put microtransactions after they said: "Worry not. When...
  5. MadZeka

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

While choosing sex of your character in character creation screen is nice feature and it is enabled to make proper male or female body I am generally ok with general idea. Problem goes when people make irelevant stuff explode into "huge disasters" I mean I am making mine story and as long as I...
  6. MadZeka

CDPR with this decision light up big fire, and fire is very ,very, very hard to control.
  7. MadZeka

1566994954 Well it did kinda worked in Mass Effect, but I am still very careful on my opinions plus internet already vent into full panic mode. Also it sadly caused CDPR losing lots of good will with community.
  8. MadZeka

The biggest problem with this decision is that CDPR will lose LOTS of pre orders and probably lots of sales too. Plus they will lose one more important thing and that is credibility, and that is something you do not get back easy. I do hope that they reverse on this because they will lose much...
  9. MadZeka

I really am not fan of not choosing gender on start of the game, I do not wanna make some clone just later to determine gender. I mean nobody asked for this and everyone were happy how character creation was. Now this..... I was almost 100% on pre ordering game now with this kind of decisions I...
  10. MadZeka

Will Sony's Censorship Policies Affect CP2077?

Well I will be playing this game on PC and in Europe (plus I am well over 18+) so no censorship for me ;)
Top Bottom