Recent content by Magnasword2

+
  1. Magnasword2

Patch 4.0 Deck Validation Error

Same issue here. I can use previously saved decks but obviously these decks lack the new expansion cards.
  2. Magnasword2

Unlocked Leader Skins are not recognized!

Currently the game is only allowing me to use leader skins given on default by the game and curiously enough, Movrahns skin earned from the end of his rewards chest (Obtained previously) It would seem that even if you have earned the skins previously they are unavailable if you unlocked them...
  3. Magnasword2

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

Friendly reminder that with Damien and the neutral double deploy card, You can now play the witcher boost card 3 times in an emyhr deck. *I mean because you can copy the deploy with letho"
  4. Magnasword2

Crimson Curse – new cards revealed!

Can someone tell me why we can't buy CC kegs yet?
  5. Magnasword2

In terms of immune though, Tempest can target adjacent cards and purify them making it the prime immune removal machine.
  6. Magnasword2

Leader Spotlight: Dettlaff van der Eretein

How long till patch folks?
  7. Magnasword2

Avalach is your friend.
  8. Magnasword2

Not a fan of the Caldwell/Kaedweni situation

Monsters can get a 9 power ghoul from a dead griffin. Dead Stonetip can give 13 damage. Don't worry. CC will have a bomb that can banish such troublesome cards.
  9. Magnasword2

Eldain.. Eldain.. Eldain..

I made rank 4 with meve and Dahy shenanigans, I think that NG is still good for sure.
  10. Magnasword2

Thronebreaker on Steam doesn't give the Rewards for Gwent

If you played gwent you would have the game on the GOG client. If you wanted to play thronebreaker on steam that's fine but it's clearly stated that you cannot gain the gwent cards as there is no link to your GOG account made via steam.
  11. Magnasword2

Leader Spotlight: Eldain

I think this ability is really good for one reason: You can now impliment traps into and elf deck without completely destroying your playstyle. It creates a quite decent amount of synergy and I think it's being criminally underestimated since this is utility rather than straight points. Movrann...
  12. Magnasword2

GWENT: Ask a Dev

I was wondering if there was any plans to rework some Gwent multiplayer thronebreaker cards? A couple seem to be really good like Karathisus, Eyck and Reynard but a couple seem to fall really short like Strays of spalla, Gascon, Barnabus and Black rayla. Any chance of reworking these cards as I...
  13. Magnasword2

When the Scoia'tael is beaten to death and is on the verge of genocide..

I don't see the issue. time was a month back Eithne decks were unfairly sweeping every game *shrug* Time they sit back for a while
  14. Magnasword2

Leader Spotlight: Ardal aep Dahy

Yes but if Dahy loses a round against meve will he get a compulsory "Must drink" Card from his dear emporer? :D
  15. Magnasword2

GWENT Roadmap overview

YEY MEVE <3
Top Bottom