Recent content by magnoos

+
  1. M

Interviews and Articles on TW3

If someone opened the thread about perticual subject it shouldnt be closed just because someone posted link to the video in news thread. He shouldnt be so strict and just redrirect the topic now if I write 500 words post about upcoming game in news section he will say "stay on topic" we should...
  2. M

I will tell you how I feel: Closing "Angry Joe Top 20 thread" wasn't right just bcoz someone shared the link somewhere else. Thread OP clearly knew he will be told of by talking about in that section so he created new one ..which was closed with explenation "topic was started somewhere else"...
  3. M

I wanted to add something regarding the Top 20 video but you closed the topic for god knows why! where should I write the comment about it its not allowed to talk outside the topic in this section and top 20 video thread was closed by you? Dunno what you are on about mate!
  4. M

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

It does look good. Let's wait and see for some final gameplay videos. Remaking historical battles is easy way to gain fans from perticular countries. everyone is a patriot. Tho I hate when people moan about thier countries on youtube.
  5. M

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Can TW3 have some sort of collision system implemented? in many games if you swing your sword next to the wall or a tree and your sword and body goes inside it like its nothing there. Weapon should bonce back once it hit the wall just like it bounce back after hitting the enemy shield.
  6. M

There are few trolls in the comment section on that Top 20 video. Skyrim spoiled children.
  7. M

The Elder Scrolls Online

Didn't play much but from what I saw ESO wasn't fun. SWTOR is the best MMO in my opinion.
  8. M

Am i the only one who's excitement for W3 is starting to fizzle out?

Showing gameplay is like confirming something. They are still balancing and tweaking things e.g combat, looks, physics, graphics. Some things might not be final. Yes first proper gameplay is just around the corner. After it comes out no one will cry anymore. Game is still 6-8 months away from...
  9. M

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Mode to support Oculus Rift. Maybe just exploring mode from FPP without mosters in specific area of the game with awesome visuals.
  10. M

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

When I read that I thought about Hobbit 2 film. they will defo do some nice easter eggs thats for sure :)
  11. M

Am I the only one who doesn't like geralts new beard?

yes. Beard is amazing! they knew younger players wont like it so they gave you option not to wear it. I want it even longer ;D
  12. M

Cyberpunk related cosplays

Some of them are reallly cool! Too many wires on you is never good. I never undestood it completely.
  13. M

Console or PC?

Every forum I visit there are always some fanboys. Can we stop with arguing what is better? They all are great, some people are poor some rich people some don't have life some do. I like red colour you like blue. Who cares. People are scared of exploring unknown they don't know much about...
  14. M

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Body fat %?
  15. M

Screenshots thread.

I remember those days playing CS 1.4 and 1.5 :D games are not the same this days. Too much stress and hatred online. Look at Call of Duty I bet Titanfall will be the same.
Top Bottom