Recent content by magnuskn

+
  1. M

When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

GOG Galaxy didn't update automatically for me, so I had to do it manually. Currently downloading 15 GB... which is a lot for a patch, IMO.
  2. M

That April's Fools DLC...

That April's Fools DLC... ...just got so much funnier. :D
  3. M

Blood and Wine Indoors

Yep, definitely noticed that the lighting inside of rooms seems to be darker than in the base game.
  4. M

Sir Geralt of Rivia's Saddle bugged?

Sir Geralt of Rivia's Saddle bugged? I got the saddle for Geralt with his heraldry. Sadly, a lot of the armor textures seem to be buggy. Compared, for example, with the Knight Errants Saddle, a lot of armor textures seem to be missing. Also, Roach has lost his mane, which I presume to mean that...
  5. M

Which Armor Set will you use to start Blood and Wine?

Wolf armor for me, can't wait to get the grandmaster version and then experiment with some dye. Still salty that you need to unlock the story way too far to get Wolf armor upgrades in the main game. Oh, well, console commands are there for that reason...
  6. M

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Will there be a pre-load on GOG Galaxy?
  7. M

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Oh. My. God. You guys are seriously the best. Moving NG+ up to the level you start the game and upping the maximum level for it were one of the two biggest wishes I had for the existing game. The other one, by the way, would be to make the Wolf Armor schematics accessible for their appropiate...
  8. M

Wolf Gear: quest says to go to Kaer Morhen. wtf? There IS no Kaer Morhen to go to

Same here. C'mon, devs, it's not too late to change it. :p
  9. M

Wolf Gear: quest says to go to Kaer Morhen. wtf? There IS no Kaer Morhen to go to

That's a fair question and I think the only developer answer we ever got was akin to "Just BECAUSE". I'll be honest, I used console commands to teleport to Kaer Morhen and get the diagrams there via otherwise normal gameplay. I think locking that particular set behind a quite late story...
  10. M

The Witcher 3 GOTY at The Game Awards 2015 - Congratulations!

Congratulations! I just finished the main campaign for a second time and am in Hearts of Stone for the first time, so my appreciation for your work is at an all-time high. Such a deserved win. :)
  11. M

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

I kinda hope that the developers will rebalance NG+ after Blood and Wine is out. It may be a bit of a presumption, but doing the main game and the two expansions will probably result in an end level quite above level 32 and make NG+ as it currently is too easy.
  12. M

New game+ question

I kinda hope that the developers will rebalance NG+ after Blood and Wine is out. It may be a bit of a presumption, but doing the main game and the two expansions will probably result in an end level quite above level 32 and make NG+ as it currently is too easy.
  13. M

5-10 second screen freezes every 30-60 seconds

As far as I know, the computer is not using an overclocking software. The Windforce is overclocked as a factory setting, however. While I still need to use BES, there were no freezes yesterday while using it. I hope this continues. On the good side, the game looks beautiful on Ultra and it's...
  14. M

Thanks for the advice, guys. 1.) It's not hairworks, as far as I can tell. I went down to low graphic settings and had the same 5-10 second freeze-ups without BES. 2.) It's still a fresh Windows installation, from 1 1/2 months ago, so I don't think that the OS is the problem. I got the latest...
  15. M

Did try that, made no difference. At this moment, using BGE at 10% is working most of the times, but I get occasional complete freezes and have to alt-tab to get rid of them. Since putting autosave to three minutes it has become a bit less annoying. However, the graphics really do look good on...
Top Bottom