Recent content by magnusmc

+
  1. magnusmc

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

They are all like you're watching a movie, and there's so many, many of them. I can't get invested in my V because I spend more time handcuffed into a cutscene than I get to actually play the game. I wonder what the ratio of cutscene to gameplay is in say the first 100 hours! I mean when it says...
  2. magnusmc

Why a lot of people want BD?

Brain dances are the second worst aspect of CP, only slightly better than driving anything there. If they didn't handcuff you to be perfect in it's application I'd be ok with it but the way they stand now just ditch them all! They don't help play in fact they stifle play to a grinding halt. I...
  3. magnusmc

You guys are getting BDs all wrong... Even CDPR it seems.

BD's are the second worst aspect of this game but follows closely behind driving. Absolutely hate BD's and their implementation. It wouldn't be so bad if they left room for human error but no, you have to be perfect to be released from one of those things. No fun at all!!! And the millions and...
  4. magnusmc

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Doing the first mission for Wakanda with Jackie. I get to the apt and we take the elevator up as bug calls in to give us the dets. We walk down the hall to the door I'm supposed to hack and Jackie walks up pushes me out of the way and stands in front of the data pad so I can't get a lock on it...
  5. magnusmc

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

Only to get through the BD's that are forced upon me to complete the storyline!
  6. magnusmc

My biggest bother of this game [Spoilers]

Then tell me oh wise one...when in that first heist why didn't the relic function on Jackie? He was dying and the chip did nothing for him? These are the huge inconsistencies with the storyline and this game...smart people aren't fooled by the BS.
  7. magnusmc

Found new clue to BrainDance

Booooo.... it's an awful mechanic and I would completely stop playing if that were the case and demand a refund!
  8. magnusmc

suggestions for Sweet Dreams Quest and Braindance

Couldn't they just get rid of BD's and bring in something that's at least fun to do? Doing The required BD's forced upon us is m 3 more than I want to be forced to get perfect or you're handcuffed to the POS for ever...Each and every one of the BD's in this game I have to go watch a Youtube...
  9. magnusmc

Which character do you dislike most?

Any NPC that forces me into a BD., for they are absolutely the worst part of CP for me...just hate them!
  10. magnusmc

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

You're no better than our current administration...A little transparency will go a long ways to help with this unmitigated disaster of a game.
  11. magnusmc

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

I'd like to see Judy go both ways.
  12. magnusmc

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

This is by far the most expensive movie in my collection...so many hours of cut scenes...I want to play not watch a movie! And with driving and BD's being so horrific it's just time to wonder when you were going to deliver on your promise of a game...maybe something with a good ending!
  13. magnusmc

Is this game an rpg?

It's more like the most expensive movie I own...more cut scenes than playing time and with driving sucking so much makes it's almost unplayable!
Top Bottom