Recent content by MaiconYKZ

+
  1. M

CE-34878-0 PS4 Crash When Shopping & Comparing Items

Hello, BEST PS4 PRO SOLUTION FOR INVENTORY CRASH Yesterday the problem happened to me again. After start a New Game +, when I arrived Crow´s Perch, I went to the blacksmith repair my set of GrandMaster griffin and swords, and the problem of Crash it happened to me again. What I do to solve...
  2. M

Merchant Crash

Hello, BEST PS4 PRO SOLUTION FOR INVENTORY CRASH Yesterday the problem happened to me again. After start a New Game +, when I arrived Crow´s Perch, I went to the blacksmith repair my set of GrandMaster griffin and swords, and the problem of Crash it happened to me again. What I do to solve...
  3. M

uh is CDPR aware of the new crashes after ps4 pro patch?

4. M

Inventory crash

5. M

Witcher 3: Inventory bug/crash

6. M

Crash after crafting Witcher Swords: CE-34878-0

7. M

Crash after crafting Witcher Swords: CE-34878-0

Hi Today this bug came to me! After breaking the head a lot LOL I was very annoyed by this bug. Whenever I equip the griffin set or any other wizard set the game crashed!!! The solution for me was the following!!! SOLUTION FOR ME: I simply hide the letters from the inventory with the button L3...
Top Bottom