Recent content by MakoRuu

+
  1. MakoRuu

[Bug] Weapon tooltips not showing

I have all legendary iconic weapons equipped. Mox, La Changala Dorada (sp?) And Overwatch. Plus all iconic legendary armor (the Silverhand armor.)
  2. MakoRuu

My keyboard has 41,681 keys and I still have to double tap alt to put my weapon away.

I would be happy if they just made a key rebind for it in a quick hotfix update.
  3. MakoRuu

It's only for weapons, if I hover my mouse over one, it doesn't show it at all. Even in stores or inventory. I tried disabling and reenabling comparison and it didn't work.
  4. MakoRuu

I've had the same save game since launch, and the new 1.3 patch has completely broken my weapon tool tips. I can't compare items, look at items in the shop, or see what I want to sell or deconstruct. I'm almost level 50, 150+ hours, near the end of the game, so I don't want to start a new...
  5. MakoRuu

My keyboard has 41,681 keys and I still have to double tap alt to put my weapon away.

Seriously, it's been like a year almost. Three huge patches, one almost 40GBs, and this still hasn't been patched out? Why would they make it like this, and you can't even reassign the key. At least let us reassign the key. Why not Long Hold R like literally every other FPS every made in the...
  6. MakoRuu

Please, PLEASE!!! Let us recraft Base Iconic Weapons!

Like many people already complaining, I accidentally sold or dismantled some of my iconic weapons thinking, "I have a recipe for this, I'll craft the Epic version later," without realizing the base item is a component in the recipe. This was, unfortunately, not clearly explained. A simple...
  7. MakoRuu

Brendan Relic Malfunction Glitch on Quest Spray Paint (No Spoilers.)

I was about to run Judy's quest where you help her at Megabuilding H8, and I noticed that Brendan was having some trouble with a punk, so I decided to help out. The quest is called Spray Paint. After dealing with the situation, you talk to Brendan and he says some interesting things, and then V...
  8. MakoRuu

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

test failed
  9. MakoRuu

40 hours in and I too have never seen rain outside of specific missions. Tested with time skipping and here are the results.

It may just be an extremely low randomized chance. I'm playing on PC with a mix of medium, high, and some low settings using Digital Foundry's recommended FPS Guide, and I've experienced rain. Though I'm outside walking around exploring the city on foot most of the time. I rarely ever fast...
  10. MakoRuu

Sweet Dreams 20.000$ lost??

Not to belittle the issue here, but you can easily make 20k eddies back if you're really upset about it. Yes, it needs to be fixed. But you can make it back in about 10 minutes. Just hit vending machines, get all the soda they sell (ONLY SODA). Then dismantle it all for crafting materials...
  11. MakoRuu

Please Disable the forced TAA on PC

I would also like to see an option to disable TAA in the settings. I don't feel comfortable editing my .exe file to disable it in the games code, or downloading some patch that might break my game.
  12. MakoRuu

Dear CD Projekt Red, let's talk about shotguns.

After seeing episode two of Night City Wire, I am less apprehensive about shotguns in Cyberpunk 2077, and I can't wait to get my hands on the Budget Arms Carnage. That thing looks like a BEAST.
  13. MakoRuu

I never meant for this thread to become a fight.
  14. MakoRuu

I think even with three months left, it wouldn't take too long to change the settings in the engine to make shotguns a bit better. It's not like they need to be completely redone. I imagine it might be as simple as changing a 1 to 5. Then again, I'm not a programmer. I wish I were, but my life...
  15. MakoRuu

I am happy to hear that you were not injured. However, may I ask what the shot was? #6 shot is used in hunting birds and small game, and not for killing bad guys in video games. Most video game shotgun mechanics use buck shot. Bird shot has almost no power outside of 30 - 40 feet, otherwise it...
Top Bottom