Recent content by ManBearPigTroll

+
  1. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey I really loved the season of the Bear Bundle, are you guys planning to release this type of bundles for all the seasons in the future? I love that I can buy meteorite powder and just unlock everything in one go instead of investing 200+ reward points to unlock a season 😀 Love the new...
  2. M

Any plans to sell card backs separately? I will gladly buy the Crimson Curse/SY card backs for a reasonable price since I have no use for kegs, sorry but I’m not going to spend 40$ just for a card back or 60$ for two. I think you’re missing on potential profits here there’s plenty of players...
  3. M

Hello, any plans to address cards being unplayable and broken on console, for example cards like Prince Stennis, Dorregeray, Nenneke, Hawker healer are causing the game to get stuck on console while our opponents can still play freely resulting in an auto loss when playing these cards, Maybe...
  4. M

Game is completely unplayable on console, game is getting stuck not letting us play cards while opponents play just fine, game is laggy and not optimized because we can’t even finish game without crashes or getting stuck mid game while our timer runs out unable to play card, also the cards are...
  5. M

Any plans to support the console players? The game freezes very often especially in deck builder and the cards are not premium which sucks since I personally put a lot of time and money to get a premium collection... How can Red Dead Redemption 2 run smoothly while a card game makes it feel...
  6. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Are there any plans for an event for us console players before the December 4th lunch? or should we just open our kegs now? I have 60 kegs waiting that I purchased not so long ago
  7. M

Cannot open or buy Kegs on the Console

Why can’t I open or buy kegs on console? I have over 60 packs that I purchased not so long ago I was hoping to get full value for the, just like PC players got
  8. M

I want to congratulate CDPR on still being the kings of open world.

RDR2 is a better game it’s a true one of a kind masterpiece, and this is coming from a guy that loved the Witcher games and played all of them, Witcher 3 was the best single player game I ever played until I played Red Dead Redemption 2. Hopefully this leads to great competition between the...
  9. M

Are there any plans to do a keg event for us console players before dec 4?
  10. M

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Fallout needs saving it’s terrible now, also I think a LOTR game made by CDPR could be pretty cool
  11. M

Homecoming Reveal

I started playing Gwent since closed beta, and no I’m not trolling, Reddit feedback is a way better indicator of the community than this forum and it has way more people active, too many negative people afraid of change and progress here, all they do is complain about everything.
  12. M

Homecoming Reveal

How can you see this as negative lol. Right now the three rows mean absolutely nothing and the only thing they do is allow you to play around igni more, the game board and aesthetics of the game looks absolutely horrendous right now, comparing Gwent now to visuals of new Gwent is like comparing...
  13. M

I feel like you should not move this post, this is direct feedback from the majority of community biggest issues in one easy to read post, even if it’s not a question we have no other way to pass it to the Devs but the ask a Dev thread with Burza, now this post of community feedback will not get...
  14. M

Hello Burza, first I want to say how amazing the new version of Gwent looks, even if it stays the way you showed it it’s still a millions time better than the unattractive current version of Gwent. Second I would like to pass to you the feedback of the community from reddit about little things...
  15. M

Get your epic cards!

Not According to people on reddit “Let’s see the minimal value of a keg assuming we’ll get a full refund at HC: Normal keg: 4 commons + 1 rare : 30*4+80 = 200 scraps Epic keg event: 3 commons + 1 epic + 1 rare : 30*4+200+80 = 370 scraps Premium keg event: 4 commons + 1 premium rare : 30*4+80 =...
Top Bottom