Recent content by Mancoon1980

+
  1. M

Newbie in the game.

Welcome to gwent. Double Rouche is a broken tactic. I hate it but it's not the worst of what's out there. Not to be a downer but enjoy the early ranks because by the time you hit rank 12 and below you will see the same couple broken decks every match.
  2. M

Gwent became too "snowbally"

Yeah, it's multiple engines protected that bother me like armored cards that ping every turn. If defenders stay then replay a leader ability and tactic must go
  3. M

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

Syndicate is everything wrong with gwent.That'sall I can really say. It's toxic, terrible to play against and overall frustrating way too many big removals at low cost or free. Coins now = more than 1 point in many cases.Bounties and free tributes are ass, phillipa is bloody arse, poison is...
  4. M

Season of Mahakam is here!

I've been playing amost exclusively arena the last two seasons 1572578020 Arena should go back to a premium gold for a victory. Rewards are pretty lame considering daily don't count. It's only worth it if you win 9
  5. M

Recent card's premium animations are ugly.

Winch I think is still the worse premium. Armour shop is pretty bad too I pulled it and didn't even realize it was premium.
  6. M

When did higher vampire get nerfed?

I've noticed this with foglet too. Hmmm I'll report it
  7. M

When did higher vampire get nerfed?

I was just playing monsters a few days ago and card performed as usual. Today when using him as a finisher after consuming he stayed in the graveyard until after my opponent played his next card. This makes him useless. When did this happen?
  8. M

Halloween rewards

I saw that as well. Border is pretty cool too.
  9. M

Newbie in the game.

I focused on one faction at first and every keg I grabbed I picked the neutrals or Northern realms (which is what I was planning on playing) it was pretty easy back then and still is for most part to make some competitive decks if you stay this way as a f2p. I eventually bought kegs but didn't...
  10. M

I become more sad: GWENTs economy development

I spent about the same in beta even though I didn't need to. I decided I'm not spending any more unless an old fashioned premium weekend happens. As the last 4 season trees I've not spent a single reward point into. I don't have aan interest in it anymore as 10 reward points at the end of a...
  11. M

GWENT coming to smartphones

I thought it released on iPhone like two weeks ago. I guess im losing my mind
  12. M

Best Shop Purchase For Returning Player

Just the premium cards from Thronebreaker (they unlock during through plauthrough) . Some cosmetics from past seasons are not available but all cards are there. I can't say what to buy though because people at low ranks run really good decks and gameplay can be frustrating for new and veteran...
  13. M

Update 4.1 is live!

Most noticed Harolds leader ability is super fast
  14. M

Update 4.1 Patch Notes

I think I'd report that as a bug
  15. M

Season of Mahakam is here!

It launched better than I thought it would. There are obvious things that need balancing though. Maybe something like a timer on defenders. 3 turns then self purify?
Top Bottom