Recent content by mancslad

+
  1. mancslad

[BUG or Incorrect Patch Notes 2.0]

Police car bug, driving blown up cars lol
  2. mancslad

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Thanks for the updates and mission fixes, also love how we can customize V's appearance after the start of the game. Another great feature more control over graphic quality settings too, looks amazing with the DLSS sharpening mode set to 1.
  3. mancslad

PC Hotfix

Thanks for the updates and mission fixes, also love how we can change V appearance. Another great feature more control over graphic quality settings too, looks amazing with the DLSS sharpening mode set to 1.
  4. mancslad

Nice little gift

Got a nice little gift from a friend my own Johnny Silverhand, made my day.
  5. mancslad

Less crowd density

I've done street kid, on Nomad at the moment, so will be interesting to see after starting a new game with Corp. Also weather, It has never rained outside scripted missions for me, but that could be due to the weather mods I have used in the past which can break the weather system of your save...
  6. mancslad

Less crowd density

Outside V's apartment H11, more peeps with slow HD off so it's helped a bit. Hopefully it will go back to how it originally was with the earlier release as Mr Guyton said he heard they were having memory issues with it.
  7. mancslad

Less crowd density

High is on yes, Will try the no slow hard drive mode as noticed that was on, will check it out thanks. I know what you mean about different times of day, you wouldn't expect a freeway at 4am to be full of traffic or a nightclub busy at 2pm in the afternoon. 1634236282 Ok tried with slow hard...
  8. mancslad

Less crowd density

The streets are just a lot emptier than earlier versions of the game. I remember leaving the apartment for the first time and it was like the Mall out of heavy rain, 100s of people on the street, Tom's diner market area and also around Mistys shop. It is much more noticeable on the pc as the...
  9. mancslad

Less crowd density

1634224016 I can understand on games console's to get better performance, but on a PC where the game can do 60fps with it's eyes closed the city is getting sparser and sparser. I get about 90fps without ray tracing maxed out settings and between 45 to 60fps with RT and DLSS set to auto, but...
  10. mancslad

Less crowd density

Has anyone noticed on each patch the crowd density is less and less. This is making a very empty city. Granted for people who have less powerful systems, but then that's what the low crowd density setting is for. I remember first playing this game on 1.09 patch, and when leaving the apartment...
  11. mancslad

If you could choose 4 games to put into Cyberpunk

What I mean by GTA is that there are so many things to do that are not necessarily part of the main story. There is about 1 side quest in CP which has a racing challenge but that's it. Even a game as old as San Andreas pawns Cyberpunk for open world activities to do. Races, flying vehicle...
  12. mancslad

If you could choose 4 games to put into Cyberpunk

If you could merge 4 games into Cyberpunk what would they be? My choice would be... 1. Mass Effect series (excluding Andromedia) unrivalled storytelling and deep character backgrounds. 2. Quantic dream, Heavy Rain, Detroit, etc major consequences of your actions and changing story outcome 3...
  13. mancslad

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Odd bug today, Serious Side Effects Gig where you have to find the source of the gas in the motel repeated today which I had already completed previously. And a genderless human lol Very strange.
  14. mancslad

No V raytrace reflections

It is very odd that there are no reflections of V anywhere in the game except when looking into a mirror. When walking past reflective windows or puddles you can see everyone elses reflection but not your own makes you feel like a ghost, strange oversight from the developer.
  15. mancslad

Sound Issues

Defo has audio issues throughout the game, I walked through through some door beads and was walking around and doing missions with the sound of them jangling for hours and had to restart the game as it was driving me crazy lol
Top Bottom