Recent content by MandyZGaming

+
  1. MandyZGaming

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Judy beat Panam by 3 votes. All the rest have at least a 100 votes less.
  2. MandyZGaming

In a vote from gamepro about who was the most beloved character, Judy was first. So she's very popular.
  3. MandyZGaming

Finished Chapter 11: From Satisfaction To Sadness One of the shorter Chapters of course. Chapter 12: The Days After Tragedy will be another probably shorter "filler" Chapter, before picking up speed again with Chapter 13: The Ex Factor and Chapter 14: V Like Vendetta ;) :D. So I'll be stayin' busy.
  4. MandyZGaming

Just finished "Chapter 10: The Hunt on Dex DeShawn" Will start "Chapter 11: From satisfaction to sadness" after a brief break. Here a pic of what will be included. It hurts me to see Judy this sad though. Makes me sad, too. But happier things are to follow, I promise.
  5. MandyZGaming

And when you pick the right line afterwards, she even says that she likes V and wants too see her often.
  6. MandyZGaming

Beautiful and true!
  7. MandyZGaming

So Chapter 9 is done! Tomorrow I'll be on Chapter 10! :D. Here some more screens of mine:
  8. MandyZGaming

Couldn't finish my Chapter 9, but came close to it. Now some sleep and back on it tomorrow. Already got the next Chapters in mind. That would be: Chapter 10: The Hunt on Dexter DeShawn & Chapter 11: From Satisfaction To Sadness Good night for now ;)
  9. MandyZGaming

Still Workin' on my chapter 9, hoping to finish it tonight. ;) Found these on the net for you.
  10. MandyZGaming

Phew, just finished Chapter 8: Disasterpiece :D. Next on the list - Chapter 9: The Hothead Named Panam Palmer.
  11. MandyZGaming

That's the problem if you're too good of a human being. Everybody's just using that to their needs. Or let's say most do.
  12. MandyZGaming

Sums it up perfect!
  13. MandyZGaming

V is always there for Judy to lend her light in the darkness. And Judy's always there for V no matter the situation.
  14. MandyZGaming

:love:Judy Alvarez & V - The best romance in all o' fuckin' gaming history :love:
  15. MandyZGaming

That better be the case! Some screens as a personal treat for y'all ;)
Top Bottom