Recent content by Manebaronen

+
  1. Manebaronen

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hey buddy, I'm a fellow console refugee, so I don't have any definitive answers, but I'll give it a go. I did receive an email after the transfer had gone through, but that like a day after. Disclaimer: I assume that you have done everything the transfer site has asked (made a new gog account...
  2. Manebaronen

GWENT: Ask a Dev

As of now, console players don't have access to match history. Are there any plans to include this feature as a part of the game, and not only the gog client/playgwent-account? It would mean a lot to a lot of players, since we now have to keep track of our games using pen and paper.
  3. Manebaronen

Platform Discussion Thread

I am planning to buy both CP2077 and PS5 next year, but I only want to buy the game once. It is rumored that the PS5 will have backwards compatability, and that architecture is based on the PS4. If this is the case, then I could buy the game on PS4 and continue playing it on the PS5. I also...
  4. Manebaronen

Searching For Opponents should be in the background

Make the social panel visible during loading screens. When starting a new match, the "searching for a worthy opponent"-takes a few seconds. Between matches, I usually forget to check the status of the different quests I am doing. When the new match is loading, I really miss the opportunity to...
  5. Manebaronen

PS4 - Deckbuilder: tooltips are blocking the view to the cards

Hi, I don't know if this is the same on all platforms (hence my mentioning of PS4 in the title). At least on playstation, the tooltips are blocking the view of the cards (see attachment). This makes deckbuilding quite cumbersome because one needs to constantly shift around to see behind the...
  6. Manebaronen

CDPR Store shipping to Canada and US!

Great news :-) Any eta on shipping to the rest of non-EU Europe?
  7. Manebaronen

Any chance non-GOG-accounts (PS4, XBOX) getting access to match history and Gwent profile?
  8. Manebaronen

Will the Novigrad-kegs be available in Shupe's Shop for 100 ores at launch?
  9. Manebaronen

GWENT Deck Library update

Any eta for when this feature being available on console?
  10. Manebaronen

It’s the Underdog Leader Challenge!

This is really, really great. I especially appreciate the xp-bonus for all the leaders. Play with the leader you prefer/support and get rewarded. This is a very good example of the CDPR following up on feedback from the community :)
  11. Manebaronen

GWENT coming to smartphones

All right... I'll remain cautiously optimistic :think:
  12. Manebaronen

GWENT coming to smartphones

This is great news :) I really hope the mobile version will be available for players with console accounts, and not only GOG.
  13. Manebaronen

Presenting GWENT Deck Library!

I hate to be the guy to ask this, but any eta on this being available for console players? Cool feature though :smart:
  14. Manebaronen

Thronebreaker Update 1.1 – Patch Notes

Does anybody know if this patch affects ongoing playthrough? For instance, in the second map, I collected all the golden chests, but the grey rider claimed I was missing 2. Will the "tax collector"-trophy trigger after the patch, or do I have to make another playthrough? BTW, awsome patch. I...
  15. Manebaronen

Greetings :) Two questions concerning how the get new cards after the expansion: Will the new cards in the March expansion be available in the base kegs, or will there be a new type of keg? If there is a new type of keg, can you craft them from ore or buy with real world money?
Top Bottom