Recent content by manpossessed1

+
  1. manpossessed1

Car menu on top of quick menu bug

I'm guessing the 1.21 hotfix is the issue here, since then i've encountered a lot of these annoying bugs
  2. manpossessed1

Car menu on top of quick menu bug

This just started happening outta nowhere, its really annoying. Already verified the game integrity and overall my game runs just fine. Playing on GOG.
  3. manpossessed1

FPS Drops when opening Map

Thanks for the answer, but i play in Full HD, i don't think that's the issue here..
  4. manpossessed1

FPS Drops when opening Map

Hey, did you manage to fix it? I'm having this problem too, everytime i open the map. My game runs fine all the time, but sometimes when this happens my FPS drops to 10 as well.
  5. manpossessed1

River Shard no sound (The Hunt mission)

When River gives me the shard about his nephew while in the car, the shard has no sound at all, i've tried both English and Brazilian Portuguese, but neither of them work. Playing on GOG.
  6. manpossessed1

Patch 1.2

Vocês podem por favor adicionar cabelos às sombras no próximo patch? É o bug que mais me incomoda jogando no computador.. Havia um bug também que se você utilizasse um boné ou chapéu, o personagem ficava careca no espelho, tenho quase certeza que não corrigiram esse também. Mas gostei muito...
Top Bottom