Recent content by ManwichTuesday

+
  1. M

Open PTR feedback

The 3d just makes gameplay slow. Sorry to be a downer here. Also - how did this guy play 2 cards here (1 was not from his hand): First be plays Spotter: Deploy. Melee. Reveal a random unit from the enemy deck and boost self by its power. He immediately then got to play a 2nd card that...
  2. M

Open PTR feedback

I created a few bug posts in the technical forums about the inconsistent use of tooltips, and in some cases just flat out inaccurate tooltips. I don't think they cared enough about these types of feedback during open beta to give it any weight. And even though players have been asking for a...
  3. M

Ciri - Should work from grave/discard

I'm reminded of the Sabbath thread right now where everyone says he can easily be wiped as soon as he comes out. It's easier to wipe Ciri in the same manner. So the same way a very strong card like Sabbath can be easily mitigated, this very weak card (Ciri) can be mitigated the same. So in...
  4. M

Suggestion - Tooltip on Vandergrift

The Ragh Nar Roog ability triggered when Vandergrift's ability kills a unit should have a tooltip or link to the Ragh Nar Roog text. If this gets played, it would be very difficult to know what the effect is on the hazard unless you just know.
  5. M

Games aren't being auto-decided by card count like they used to be. I think you're putting more value in card count than offsets a 6 power gold. But even your scenario - if a 6 power card play forces you to make the decisions you outline, then shame on you. Bronze units are averaging more...
  6. M

Why the person above you should be banned

^Banwich Tuesday. Free bans.
  7. M

[Bug] Epidemic* prioritized 6 power units over multiple 4 power units on board.

Same thing support asked in email, :) No, there were 8-10 units on the board, and a 6 power unit was near the bottom. As a wrap up to this, support simply asked for screenshots of board following next occurrence. No logs apparently..... *Edit* I just realized I called this thread scorch...
  8. M

I'll reach out to them and see if they can, because I'm genuinely curious. There are still plays I'm learning and the inability to find cards in graveyard makes triaging a little complicated on our end sometimes. I could have missed something. I need to remember to record as I go anyways.
  9. M

[Bug] "Lowest" and "Highest" tooltips that are irrelevant to the function.

Honestly, I was just hoping the tooltip would be removed where it doens't make sense (scorch, butterflies, etc). I think the text makes sense as is - it's the highlighting of an irrelevant tooltip that adds the confusion. I say that, because there ARE cards that use the "Highest" and "Lowest"...
  10. M

Scenario: Guantlet, board had around 10 units between both sides. Opponent had 2 Draugir's at 4-power (1 base, and had been boosted). I played Schirru and chose Epidemic as I had the highest value units already on board. I expected Shirru himself along with the opponents 2 units would die...
  11. M

[Bug] "Lowest" and "Highest" tooltips that are irrelevant to the function.

Excamples are Triss: Butterflies and Scorch. These are cards where the "Lowest" and "Highest" tooltips that indicate the spell won't apply to more than unit unit is contradictory with the actual function of the cards, which does in fact no take ties into consideration. There are cards where...
  12. M

Imlerith: Sabbath

Fair. I don't think the guy should be removed. I was just throwing a suggestion out there for a re-work. I would hope people raise issue with this as a bug rather than finding new workarounds or excuses. If this is all that's holding you back from supporting Immune, then maybe Dev should...
  13. M

Her point swing is lower than the average bronze unit now. Back in closed beta, it took work to get 10+ bronze. Now they're free. Ciri didn't change with the times. While her armor may give her sustain, it only helps her fit into that niche spot mentioned above. To further illustrate her...
  14. M

That was a loooong time ago. Current stat page has her in .41% of all decks.
  15. M

Solo mode

There should be the ability to stage a match where you either play against an AI or you play both sides, but pitting decks you comprise together. And then being able repeat those matches with fresh shuffles. The more I read into rationale in these forums about why something can or can't...
Top Bottom