Recent content by maramsp

+
  1. M

more quests that are like the hunt? (spoilers maybe)

This the hunt quent is intense.. Very mature theme here, and one of the most terrifying experiences in the game if you just think about it more. Actually this is the first quest that got me this feeling, and i definitely hope there is more of them. So, without giving more spoilers for my time...
  2. M

gog galaxy wont update play time

Thing is, that it actually does keep track of my play time ingame. I was hoping it would sync with that, cause it does say how long ive played when i click a save file to load But i guess that is not the case?
  3. M

gog galaxy wont update play time

Hey all. Ive already read that more people have the problem of not synching. But that was for other stuff i think compared to mine. Mostly i play the game without launching gog galaxy, and now i tried firing galaxy up, to see if there was a new patch, and then also hoped the game would sync...
  4. M

mantis blade good enough to complete secret ending?

Im on easy mode :") So presumably its a breeze then? Still im far off from that specific part though, but when im there, i want to experience all endings, including the secret one :) Thanks btw (again :) )
  5. M

mantis blade good enough to complete secret ending?

Hey all, Are the mantis blades (the ones that you can find) powerfull enough to complete the secret ending? For now im in act 2, and they are very overpowered for now, but will they be like this the whole game? Or should i switch to another weapon when trying to take over Arasaka solo? Thanks...
  6. M

No auto radio when i enter vehicles...

Im actually not sure what mod caused it, so would be hard to do indeed.
  7. M

For some odd reason the radios start working again. I removed only the sell stolen cars mod, and the gta v style fast travel. Must be that one of these did it..
  8. M

Im now btw checking if its one of my mods.. Do you know if there are particular mods that can have this behavior? The ones i can think off that "could" cause this which i also have installed are: Better vehicle handling Third person mod But ive tested the game with em disabled and still there...
  9. M

Aye, when i go into a car that is stolen, also the radio is off :(
  10. M

Aye, i can play copyright materials. I havent disabled them. And when i enter the car, the music indeed is always off. Then i tested what you say, by turning on morro rock radio. The radio plays as normal. Then i exit the car, and enter the car again, but the radio is off again :(
  11. M

Do organized crimes respawn?

So just continue and then they eventually not coming back?
  12. M

But could it then be that only some of them will only appear if you've cleared others first?
  13. M

Hey all. Do organized crimes, assaults in progress, reported crimes, etc respawn on the map over time? I mean in my last playing session i cleared a couple of them from the map in the northern part of the map. But today some of them (not sure if they are in the same spot though) reappeared on...
  14. M

havent disabled them. And i can manually select the radio and then its working.
  15. M

Hey all, I have the issue that when i enter a car, i manually have to select the radio. When i began playing the game when it launched (stopped for a couple o months) there was the auto radio when entering a vehicle. But it seems to be gone now. Any way/method so i can get it back? Thanks in...
Top Bottom