Recent content by marcellodpp

+
  1. marcellodpp

Overclock while on a camera feed

Idk about the PS5 version but you can only activate overclock on PC while in a camera feed in a very specific way. First, you need to put your cursor on top of an enemy, like you are trying to hack him, and then you press the overclock hotkey without taking the cursor out of the target, if you...
  2. marcellodpp

[Bug] Epilogue Mission for Phantom Liberty

same, happening to me and I'm playing on PC
  3. marcellodpp

[Bug] Epilogue Mission for Phantom Liberty

I have the same issue on my PC
  4. marcellodpp

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

The quest triggering in this patch is still broken. Got to the point of no return without triggering Kerry, Rivers, and Judy's first quest. Panam only triggered her first one. Did not trigger the nomad's quest "these boots are made for walking" even though I'm literally at the last quest in the...
  5. marcellodpp

"Network Error" when clicking on "My Rewards"

this bug is happening with me too, I have the game on steam and the rewards were working until 1.3 since then there is a network error when I click on my rewards and even though the red launcher says that my rewards will be waiting in my stash it's not there.
  6. marcellodpp

CPU overheating fix (for me atleast)

I have a i7-8700k, 16 gb ram and 1080 ti and I was having overheat problems like the OP I was having 100c while playing and 80-90 in menus which made me really scared to play but what he did 100% fixed for me. now I'm playing at 60-70, now i'm not afraid of playing the game OP you helped me a...
Top Bottom