Recent content by Marcus_Flavius

+
  1. M

Hotfix 1.05

Falls Du auf PC spielen solltest, hilft bei ständigen Abstürzen mal ein Neuaufsetzen deiner Win10 Version. Ich hatte Abstürze, Abstürze, Abstürze.. Meine Win10 Version war aber auch schon so zugemüllt worden mit Treibern und deren Überbleibsel, das das eben dazu führte, das neue Software wie...
  2. M

Important update for PlayStation users

That seriously hurts. I hope they learn from it, something like that never happened before, not for a game that has cost a fortune. If they don't learn from it.. Let'#s be optimistic, they will learn from it!
  3. M

A big thank you!

He's right. It will be fixed. There's no doubt, because if they don't add all the promised features, then it might be the last game released from this certain CDP Management Team. The shares from CDPR are rushing to the bottom, lost nearly 50% in the last 8 Days. THAT SAYS ALL. And if we can...
  4. M

Mentioned but missing features list

It looks like not the devs are the ones to blame for this mess, but the Management of CDP who pimmelt (a german word for being lazy) around so hard that they had no time to deliver a proper polished game. Hell, NINE YEARS of development and in the end, they just programmed for a year only? Where...
  5. M

About refunds

And why exactly do you had to open a new post for this? There are enough "Cyberpunk RUINED MY LIFE LAWSUIT FILLED"-cry posts on this forum. Use one of them to share your disappointment with other fellows who feel the same.
  6. M

Dear CDPR... Why!? WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS!?

hmm.. I must have very low expectations when I see all the "CDPR You RUINED MY LIFE WITH THIS"-cry posts. This game is the by far best game I've ever played. It can compete with titles like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost of Tsushima. Yes, the technical part needs fixes, but which game comes...
Top Bottom