Recent content by Marktheshark04

+
  1. M

[CRITICAL BUG] Mission: Don't Lose Your Mind

Upon completing the mission with the "merge all personalities" option, to finish the quest you must enter the driver's seat of the cab in the garage. However, the driver's seat is blocked by another car, making it impossible to get in and complete the quest. Reloading and re-doing the quest...
  2. M

Do NOT install the new NVIDIA Drivers

Played Cyberpunk 2077 for ~50 hours with very few bugs. After installing the newest NVIDIA drivers this morning, within 20 minutes I've encountered incessant bugs, including: -Scan mode UI always stays on after certain hacking actions -Disabled security cameras still display the red "!" when...
  3. M

[BUG] (MISSION): "Small Man, Big Mouth"

[BUG] -After defeating the guards, the package in the van is NON-INTERACTABLE, meaning the mission cannot be completed. Reloading and re-attempting the quest from a prior save did not solve the issue. Returning the to quest hours later demonstrated that the package was still NON-INTERACTABLE...
  4. M

Gwent Trackers can display face-down ambush cards

Wow, that is a serious oversight. Hopefully one of the mods/devs reads this.
  5. M

This is exactly where I saw it as well (his youtube video from yesterday actually). Shame that he knew it worked like that and still used it anyway. Seems a good portion of posters here decided to hijack the thread and debate "moral ethics" of using a tracker. Thanks for keeping to the actual...
  6. M

Gwent Trackers can display face-down ambush cards Title pretty much says it all. I have no problems with trackers, as they don't do anything someone can't do with a pen and pencil. However, I recently found out that gwent trackers will tell you what ambush card your opponent has played even if...
  7. M

Current card draw & mulligan interaction -- Should it be changed?

Guys, I do not think the blacklisting system should be removed and have no quarrels with it. I'm referring to the fact that mulliganed cards will almost always be drawn back, consistently. Thank you very much for this, it's exactly what I'm talking about. It seems there have been a few...
  8. M

Hmm, it absolutely does not feel random. It seems the vast majority of the time, at any stage in a match, I consistently draw the cards I've previously mulliganed. The streamer Noxious talked about this once, mentioning that one of the devs told him it was an intentional implementation. Thus it...
  9. M

Current card draw & mulligan interaction -- Should it be changed? EDIT: Just to clarify this -- I do not think the blacklisting system should be removed and have no quarrels with it. I'm referring to the fact that mulliganed cards will almost always be drawn back, consistently. Thank you...
  10. M

Schirrú Visual Bugs

[BUG] Schirru creating invisible scorch I've noticed a very consistent bug with the premium version of schirru. Over 50% of the time, when I create a premium scorch using schirru, the card becomes an invisible image with a thin border around it, and you can see right through the card as if...
  11. M

Dust for kegs??!

When they said "dust" I was assuming they meant scrap, since many people refer to scrap as dust since that's the crafting resource in the most popular CGC -- hearthstone. However, if they legitimately meant meteorite dust, then that's a big problem and something that needs to be addressed...
  12. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev

After today's stream, it was mentioned that milling rewards for commons and rares will be increased. What about the many of us dedicated fans that bought 500+ kegs to obtain a full collection for the beta? Will we be hard-punished or will there be a retroactive system for us?
  13. M

Legendary Drop Rate Suggestion

The biggest problem I see is the fact that there are roughly 50 legendaries outside of the earn-able leaders that can be found. At the current drop rate, it would either take an insane amount of money or an impossible amount of hours to find all of them. My feeling is that CDPR modeled their...
  14. M

So after further review, I believe the legendary drop rate MAY need SLIGHTadjustment. Here is data collected by myself over the course of opening 4x 60 packs: 1st 60: 4 legends 2nd 60: 3 legends 3rd 60: 3 legends 4th 60: 1 legend So out of 240 packs, 11 legends were opened. This is roughly 1...
  15. M

I bought 120 kegs and found about 5-6 for every 60 kegs. I know I definitely found at least 10 so far. Seems strange you guys are somehow getting so few. ​​​​​​
Top Bottom