4. Markus_Wirth

Claw and Dagger Card Reveals

5. Markus_Wirth

6. Markus_Wirth

7. Markus_Wirth

Sacred and Profane card drop

NG: SK: SC NR SY 1670248480 MO one misses => Anybody knows when this will be revealed? 1670248914 1670249193 Small evaluation: Fergus var Emreis: Love the design of this card. His founder version can be a 22 for 14 with the downside of having low value cards in your...
  8. Markus_Wirth

Is this the end?

Let´s summarize: - After 2024 Gwent should transform from a company moderated card game to a community driven card game. This does not mean the end of Gwent. - Basically this means the following: No more new cards Community can "balance cards" via an coming tool. Probably there will be a voting...
  9. Markus_Wirth

A cards with Devotion

Just one more devotion idea: Sove Devotion Gain immunity
  10. Markus_Wirth

Chronicles Reveal Schedule!

Imagine you play Ulala not stopped and have an allied Herkya (+ 1 damage from Ulala) . You can get additional value in the turn you play Ulala by cards like Drummond Berserker An Craite Raiders, Brolvar Hunter (+1 damage) and Uldaryk (+3 damage value). You later play cards like Hemdall (multiple...
  11. Markus_Wirth

SK Thematically, the whole patch plays within Clan Brokvar (Maybe poor Uldaryk also receives some buff this patch) The overall idea of the new SK archetype appears to be supporting the warrior/bloodthirst archetype. Especially, the warriors are currently dominating in SK. So I am asking myself...
  12. Markus_Wirth

Why is there 11 in the screenshot?
  13. Markus_Wirth

SY Focusing on the “SY harmony” is an awesome idea. The new cards appear to be very boosted and by far the strongest compared to NG, NR and SC. Overall evaluation: 10 out of 10. Would heavily argue that especially Pulling the Strings will be nerfed soon. Sigi Reuven: Mastermind Really...
  14. Markus_Wirth

SC Until now, the patch appears to use existing mechanics to buff underperforming archetypes (NR soldiers, NG knight/opponent buffing). From my perspective symbiosis was already kind of competitive. Nevertheless, CDPR tries to buff it. Currently I see 4 different symbiosis strategies...
  15. Markus_Wirth

Of course Boholt can go very tall if you have a lot of soldier spawner, but he can also be very little if you have not. I just see many situations where he fails short round 3 Bad draws (no soldier spawners allied) Playing against a control heavy deck So I am asking myself whether he is worth...
Top Bottom